Story 85 (Y/N(male) x Yun jhun)

First of all before the story starts you should check out my Wiki fandom page called "Homo Lepidopteran Arcanus" in this link https://alpheapedia.fandom.com/wiki/AlpheaPedia_Wiki

This will give info on what Yun jhun is, now on with the story

Y/N(male): *you fall from the sky and begin falling down a large Gigantic redwood tree which pierced the clouds as you fell* OW OW OW! *you scream as you felt the leaves passing you down from the top of the tree to the trunk which felt like an hour*

Y/N(male): "oh no! The ship!" *You scream as you saw your ship begin falling before exploding killing the rest on board, you realized that you qere the last survivor*

You realized how scary this was as you heard many clicking sounds and spider shrieks from the trees leaving you surrounded until you saw the leaves around you begin blowing in a sudden breeze.

Y/N(Male): *you realized that something was descending upon you slowly as evident by the shadow 4 feet in front of you and then you saw the most beautiful person ever staring at your own face. You knew this was an alien but you couldn't help but blush at how her butterfly wings lifted and lowered from the wind she made*

Yun: "oh no, you poor thing, you've had an accident" *her elegant voice filled your ears as her wings folded together making a makeshift cape as her black dress blew in the wind*

Y/N(Male): "a-are you here to hurt m-me?" You asked fearing the worst from her since you didn't know the physics of this world's biosphere so she could be luring you like an Angler fish.

Yun: "huh? Oh I'm not going to hurt you, it's against my nature to hurt people who are not going to cause me harm" the girl spoke with complete calmness as she walked towards you on steady feet which didn't disturb the leaves.

Y/N(Male): "W-what are you?" You asked as you tried to sit up but then you felt a crack from your shoulder as you realized your arm had broken from the fall.

Yun noticed this intense feeling of pained emotion and revealed her hand as she crouched.

Yun: "stay still human, this will only sting a little" she said before putting her hand gently on your shoulder, it did sting but she closed her eyes and her antennae turned green and glowed with energy as an energy wave slid from her shoulder to her hand and then into your shoulder.

You felt many cracks in your bones until you finally felt your nerves come back to life as you clenched and clenched your fist.

Y/N(Male): "y-you healed my arm?! I can't believe it" you said in astonishment as her once calm dace developed into a gentle smile while her compound eyes shined with kindness.

Yun: "your welcome human, i could feel you were in great pain so i used our worlds power to heal you" she Said as she reached out her hand and then grabbed yours beginning to help you up.

Y/N(Male): "thank you so much, if not for you i would have been dead meat" you said witb gratefulness as she cracked another smile.

Yun: "forgive me for being rude, my name is Yun jhun, im a Thanatorian butterfly girl, nice to meet you human" she said politely as she put her hand on her chest causing it to jiggle before bowing in a japanese tone.

Y/N(Male): you blushed at her name and gave her your own, "My name is Y/N and i was a part of an earth research team that was studying your world but we crashed and i was the only one to survive" you said to her as she listened to your story.

Yun: "im terribly sorry you and the other humans got into the accident, I've never seen anyone survive so its good you were saved by the tree" she said nodding her head before looking at the sky.

It was becoming dark and you realized you had nowhere to go and if there was nocturnal predators here where oxygen levels were super high then you knew you would die here.

Y/N(Male): "its getting dark, is there a place i can stay where i won't die from the things here" you asked yun as she took a gentle smile before looking into your eyes.

Yun: "Y/N stay still and don't move" she said as she gently grabbed your shoulders with gentle warm arms.

Y/N(Male): "wait why?" You asked as you could have sworn she licked her lips.

Yun: "I'm going to eat you" she said gently as you begin to both blush and sweat nervously.

Y/N(Male): "Y-you won't digest me will you?" You asked as she gently dragged her tongue across your cheek which left a warm slimy trail across your skin as her tongue retracted.

Yuna: "of course not, i wouldn't be eating you if i hadn't had the strength to keep you alive inside me" she said as she licked her lips thinking about your taste as you couldn't take your eyes off her beautiful face.

Y/N(Male): you took a sigh before you gave in to her hunger. "Ok you can have me miss yun" you said as she gently grabbed your hands and lifted them towards her face.

She opened her mouth and gently began spreading across your fingers which splashed your tips with warm saliva as you blushed feeling her mouth spread across your hands that stretched her mouth out. You gently smiled as her face continued to slide towards your face as your arms were deep in her throat and parting through quickly, you couldn't believe how she was doing this as your head was now resting in her mouth which ballooned around you as you began feeling her rolled up tongue wrap around you. *Gulp!* you heard a loud gulp as your head began passing into her stretching throat which your arms pushed out enough to make it easier for you to reach your destination. You then felt your hands stretch her stomach ring out and you could hear gurgling as her lips crawled down your black coat. You felt her warm embrace reach your booty as she blushed from your butt spreading her cheeks out as you saw the entrance to her stomach approach. A few more gentle swallows and you felt your feet enter with you and now you were in complete darkness which was wet and steamy.

Yun: *Bworp!* "scuze me Y/N, you were very filling" she said smiling down at the stomach that contained you who had a blush on. You realized this feeling you had gained for her.