Story 51 (Kirby eats ribbon)

"Kirby help me!" Kirby's good friend ribbon cried as she hid behind him as dark matter vessels flew by searching for her. Kirby transformed into her girl self and stood in front of ribbon so they flew by without locating the little fairy. "That was close, are you ok ribbon?" Kirby asked as ribbon was amazed by kirby's new appearance. "Kirby please help me, they've been following me for weeks" ribbon said as kirby thought before she had an idea. "Ribbon please trust me but-" kirby said as she opened her mouth and stuffed her whole body into her mouth which was sparkling with stars. "K-kirby wait does it have to be y-your sto-" before ribbon could respond kirby pushed her reaching hand down past her tongue and she swallowed the fairy in a single big bulge along with her crystal shard so the dark matter forces couldn't reach her. *Gllorp* susie fell into her friend's stomach next to her crystal shard and kirby's shirt didn't pop this time from her meal as she licked her lips and touched her tummy. "Sorry ribbon but this is the best way of protection" kirby said as she rubbed her circular stomach. Ribbon couldn't help but squirm as kirby stood up and began walking away while giggling.