Story 38 (Sakura's Monstrous appetite)

I had finally gotten returned to normal after sakura lifted the magic spell and i returned to my normal height. She was very apologetic about it but i kept telling her it was ok. So i sat down on the bed and then our friend tomoyo came into the room. "Well look who finally regrew" she said with a cheery tone and i chuckled from her sudden nice voice. "Yeah i keep getting shrunk these days but im back to normal now" i said smiling as i looked around the room not noticing sakura was salivating and looking at my toes which wiggled around. "Well at least you are ok now" tomoyo said as she had taken some funny photos of my tiny self and she layed them out on the floor. I layed on my stomach and layed down flat while supporting my head up with my hands oblivious to the fact that sakura was clenching and umclenching her hands behind my feet while licking her lips. "These are all the images i took of you when tiny" tomoyo said as she assorted them and i watched. Then both of us heard "Screw it, im sorry adam" and then i felt sakura grab my feet and then i felt her lips climbing around my feet and they licked my soles and i giggled from it. As she crawled her maw to my knees i realized what was happening and began panicking. "Sakura wait snap out of it!" I exclaimed as she licked my thighs while her lips approached my ass and her throat squeezed my legs and i felt my feet entering her hot stomach. "Wow sakura i can't believe my eyes" tomoyo said as i felt her tongue lapping up the taste of my bellybutton as her saliva soaked my pants. "Fine sakura you can have me but please don't do anything crazy" i said giving in as her jaws climbed around my shoulders as my hands were in her throat and she sat back up, i looked down and saw her stomach growing larger from my curling up body. *Gulp!* she swallowed again and i felt her throat tightly pinning my arms to my sides and i felt her tongue sliding around my neck which tickled so i began laughing and the laugh caused her own throat to wiggle. "Don't worry adam, ill keep you well secured inside me" sakura said through muffling lips as she closed her mouth around my head as her cheeks bulged but she didnt swallow yet as i had my own cheeks puffed up due to her togjt throat entrance around my whole head. "Mmmm he tastes heavenly, i just have to have him" i heard her mutter under her breath before she threw her head back and took a heavy swallow and my head slipped past her chin and she rubbed her finger on the bulge i made while she licked her lips. Then my head joined my body in her big belly and she wiped her face with her sleeve from her meal. "Ooh adam you were so good, i can't let that go to waste" she said as she giggled and began patting her belly which caused her skin to squish inwards around me. "Its actually cooler at this size in here" i said as i crossed my arms and legs and layed against her front wall as her stomach groaned and sloshed around me while her hand wiped her belly and she layed back on her palm while her belly chilled on her lap. "Oaaahh...delicious, you can stay for however you would like adam" she said to me and i nodded before beginning to rub my cheek against her wall.