Story 18(Stomach of hope)

I saw an explosion come from masaru's location, the poor boy wanted nothing more than to get revenge on the adults who abused him but he didnt know that some were good; i rushed to his location and found a large hole in the ground, inside was a broken robot and tons of children wearing bear helmets were advancing on him, i gasped and lept into action, swinging from a loose wire and picking masaru up by his hand only to swing back up onto the higher platform above. "H-huh? A-adam you saved me? Even though i pushed you down?" He asked clearly regretting that he pushed me down whenever i tried to tell him that not all adults were bad. "Its ok, i heard the explosion and knew i needed to help you, here hold on" i said as then i licked his bruised arm and before he could question me, his arm began healing. "Huh? When were you able to be that?? You're like a healer" he said surprised at my ability. "I used this before on kotoko once but someone can fully heal if i eat them" i said as he suddenly pulled down my chin and smiled. "Wow you're indeed able to eat us!" Suddenly he backed up and before i knew it he jumped forwards while my mouth was still open from him pulling my chin down. *GLULLPPP!* he quite literally flew into my throat, it felt like i swallowed a train because he just shot down there, i could already feel his head pushing out my stomach as i regained my senses and grabbed his kicking legs and leaned upwards letting gravity help me as my lips crawled across his tan legs, i used my tongue to pull off his knee bandaid which slid onto my bottom lip and stuck there as i also felt him attempting to pull himself inside because i could feel him grip my stomach flesh and began pulling. *Gulp* i threw my head back like an owl and this thrusted his legs deeper into my throat as i was reaching his ankles, i could feel that he let his grip go of my stomach flesh knowing i had it covered as i began pushing his toes to the back of my throat with my tongue. *gulp!* I swallowed and followed the bulge with my finger and felt it disappear into my stomach which was soon followed by a small burp which crawled up my throat. "Masaru next time don't just jump down my throat, i could have choke" i said as i gasped for air after that burp came out like a kidney stone. "Ok fine, but it was so cool! This is the first time i have been someone's food!" He said excited as he began pushing on the walls, his handprints pushing outwards on my pale white gut as sweat dripped around the sack, seems i got nervous when swallowing him. "Heh well now you know i guess" i said as i scratched the back of my head and stood up half forgetting we were on the top bleacher. I began to walk towards the exit when we heard another long distance explosion, my gut churned quickly meaning masaru got startled by the explosion because i felt his strong kick get smashed into my stomach wall. *UUUURRPPP!* "h-hey masaru i think that was jatato, we gotta hurry" i said as i began to hurry towards towa tower where his outpost was supposed to be, my stomach sloshing like that small punching bag you would hit multiple times. "Wee this is fun!" Masaru said through my muffled skin as i ran for what seemed like an hour before i saw 2 betraying monokuma kids pulling jataro away from the tower, i interviened and scared the 2 kids away which i did by wearing an adult's face skin, it left some blood stains on my face but i was expected because i had just worn a face. "Jataro are you ok?!" I asked as i helped jataro up, and for the first time ever i could see his face which even though he swore up and down was ugly was actually the most beautiful face I've ever seen. "A-adam? Y-you came back for me? I thought you left after masaru abandoned you...also why is your belly so big?" He asked while stammering, he was attacked by fellow kids after all. "Hey jataro in here, its so warm and cozy, you should join" masaru said from my gut as his eyes widened and he rubbed them to see if he was dreaming but a second look confirmed what he saw. "Uhhh i didn't know that you could swallow people whole, i used to imagine you could but i thought i was just crazy, hmm it looks so round" he said in his usual tone as he got on his knees and began feeling my stomach, it wobbled beneath his fingers. "Hey jataro i can feel your fingers there, they are pushing in the walls" masaru said from inside as jataro pulled his hands away and looked at my face. "I-i lost my mask didn't i?" He said afraid expecting me to hate him for his face, i simply pat him on the shoulder and smiled. "No its beautiful, nobody can say otherwise" i said as i rubbed his hair which bristled between my fingers. He smiled and finally accepted that he was a beautiful boy and began reaching for my mouth. "Can i be food too adam? I wanna see the inside" he said as he waited patiently. "Hehe thanks for being so honest, here you can go in if you'd like" i replied as i gripped his shoulders and slid his backpack to the ground. I opened my mouth wide so he could see what it looked like, he seemed amazed by its blue coloring. "Woah it looks like a blue gelatin" he said clearly mesmerized by the shining blue color of my system. I held his head still and descended upon his blonde hair beginning to wrap my lips around his head, i always knew he loved tickles so i ran my tongue between the blonde locks that were on his head and he giggled from the feeling as saliva rained down his hair like off of a shower. My wet lips began going down around his forehead slowly eating him so he could know what food was like. With ease my puffy cheeks held his head began wiggling as he was tickling my mouth with his hair. I giggled which caused my tongue to bounce alittle more as i pushed forwards. *GULP GULP*