Story 182/Tea with Cogita

Adam was having a nice tea time with Cogita after he was exiled from the village. His jigglypuff rested dormant in its pokeball after all the battling. "I still am terribly sorry you got exiled from the village, But i am still glad we are having such a nice tea time together" She said in a very calm and glorious voice. "Yes this tea is very well made, I'm glad we got to drink it" Adam said as he gently takes a sip of the tea.

(Growl!) Cogita's stomach suddenly growled, She seems to have forgotten the cookies so now all she had at the table was tea. "Oh my, It seems I'm hungry" Cogita placed a hand on her stomach and Adam gave her a warm smile. "Would you like to eat me?" he asks as he politely holds her hands in his. Cogita blinked a bit confused because this exiled boy was asking her to eat him. "Huh? You want me to  do that? Um sure if its okay with you" cogita said as adam gave her a gentle smile. "Then go ahead, Besides it will be an extra hideaway for me" Adam said as cogita gently bent to his hands and places them in her mouth.

(Slurrpp) The woman carefully maneuvered her lips across his wrists and pushing his hands into her pretty tight throat. The boy giggles watching himself be dragged across the table. "Mmm...This is surprisingly scrumptious, How does one have such tasty skin?" She said as she was gulping up to his face while adam laid on the table and looks into her sparkling eyes.

"It already feels really nice" Adam said as the woman stretched her jaws further and clamped them around his head beginning to lick his neck and chin as she gently rubs his back. (GULP!) Cogita took a swallow and his head was sliding down her throat alongside his shoulders, She gently slides her tongue into his shirt the boy giggles but it was muffled as his head was now between her boobs in a bulge and slowly sliding deeper. (Gulp!) She swallows again and reaches his stomach and his head enters the woman's own stomach which was filled with tea. "Wow its surprisingly warm in here" Adam said as he softly giggles from the woman lifting his shirt and getting the taste from his bellybutton. (Gluk) The lady's lips slide around his ass and begins to lift her head up as his legs were sliding down her throat. She can feel her stomach begin to push out as the kid's head pushed against the wall. (Gluk gluk gluk) The woman takes three gentle swallows and the boy's feet slid down her throat while her belly now stretches out her fancy dress as the boy was upside down.

(Belch!) "o-oh my, You were certainly filling" Cogita said as she gently pats his butt which was on top of the stomach due to the awkward angle. "Your welcome Miss Cogita, I'm glad you enjoyed your meal" adam said as he gently lays in her stomach and lets her caress him. "Well I hope You enjoy being in there, just let me know when you want out" Cogita said as she gently rubs her belly while laying back in her chair. (Growlllllll....) The woman just gently rocks her belly a bit before turning to her tea. "well Get comfy kiddo because I'm gonna keep you as safe as possible" She said before taking her tea cup and sipping the tea which began raining onto him.

"Oh my its raining tea" adam said with a giggle as he feels the tea pool at his feet and ass. The woman finished her tea and then goes back to playing with her gut. (Gurgle!) The woman was tempted to digest adam but knew he probably wouldn't want that as she gently pats his head imprint. (Yawn) The woman opens her mouth and yawns while fanning it as his gentle squirms made her kind of drowsy. "Oh forgive me adam but your moving is so soothing I'm getting sleepy, Do you mind if i get some rest?" The woman asks as she gently rubs her belly which he pushes around in.

"No not at all Cogita, I Might get some rest too" Adam said gently as the woman gets up from her seat and holds her stomach as she walks into her fancy tent while licking her lips. "I'll make sure you don't digest while i'm sleeping, You will be 100% safe" She said as she carefully lifts her belly and then gets onto her bed which makes him wobble up and down. "Goodnight Adam" Cogita said as she gently gives her belly rubs as he is already asleep. She gives a smile before resting her head on her pillow and gently. However she then heard Adam ask something which was muffled by her blanket.

She lifted it up confused and looked at her still swollen belly. "Um...Cogita I could feel you were wanting to tell me something earlier while you were drinking tea...What was it?" Adam asked softly as to not disturb anyone else.

Cogita didn't wanna scare Adam with digestion but didn't wanna lie either.

"Well...I was going to Ask if I could Digest you because you just feel so Good in there...And It just makes my urge to do so even greater...So That's what I wanted to ask" Cogita said with a soft voice as she watches her stomach slightly jiggle.

Adam thought a bit before he smiled and came to a decision. "You can digest me Cogita, Go for it" Adam said with confidence causing Cogita to slightly wake up more.

She didn't expect him to WANT digestion. but after feeling her wobbly stomach with her soft hand she knew she couldn't let this chance go to waste.

"Thank you Adam" Cogita said as she rolled over sloshing her belly a lot before finally going to sleep.

The Morning sun shined into the tent Cogita resided in and she sat up slowly like a zombie. She rubbed her eyes before stretching and letting out a beautiful yawn. "What a great night's beauty sleep...Nggg..." Cogita sighed not realizing what Adam had Added to her body.

Eventually she took off the blanket and didn't feel a burden of a belly on her legs. this implied Adam had been digested alright. As her eyes adjusted to the light she saw her boobs had doubled in size from Adam being digested.

"O-oh wow! Adam thank you so much!" Cogita exclaimed as she held her heavy breasts with her hands in sheer glee as her boobs basically clung to her hands.

"Y-your welcome" Adam's voice said from the boobs.

Cogita blinked several times upon realizing Adam's soul had transferred to her breasts.

"W-woah...now that's interesting" Cogita said as she touched her breasts with her fingers.

It felt like someone was poking Adam's cheeks to him so he made a muffled pout sound.

"Mmm, well I don't really care how, Now that You are a Part of me that is" Cogita spent at least thirty minutes trying to put on her dress again as it had basically torn off during the nightly expansion.