Story 102 (Chris eats Junko)

"The game is up! you lose" makoto naegi said to junko in a triumphant tone as chris prepared his next move. junko tried to press the red execution button but naegi said "Chris, eat" before chris pushed junko against the wall and pinned her there. "You guys go on ahead, i'll deal with her" chris said as junko spat profanities at the black haired boy. everyone went and kyoko found the other red control button which would open the door. "as for you Junko enoshima, Its time to pay for your crimes" chris said as he tightly gripped her shoulders. "Is it an execution?! oh yes please do that" her personality switched to its horny state and chris growled before replying "nope, i'm going to keep you prisoner like you did us". then chris opened his mouth with a loud click and engulfed her head and pigtails which had a nice strawberry taste. "mMMPH!" junko squirmed to get away because sh was smart enough to know that chris wouldn't digest her and instead would just keep her there without execution. Chris licked her neck as he pulled her hair and head down into his throat which bulged extra from all the follicles that flavored him. *Gulp* chris got to her breasts which she tried to choke him with and it slightly worked until he used his hands to squish them down and this allowed him to get them in her mouth while her shoulders bulged his throat out. *Glurp* chris did a pained swallow and felt her boobs piercing against his throat as he slid down her waist which began to end in her short skirt and large buttcheeks. *Glump!* he clamped his ass around her ass and lifted her thrashing legs up feeling her ass cheeks wobble in his mouth. "I-is this the stomach?!" Junko panicked for the first time in a long time as her head and pigtails entered his stomach which bulged out. *Slllrk* chris licked the mastermind's long succulent legs as her ass made a nice round bulge in his throat. "THIS BETTER BE WHERE I DIE OR YOU'LL SUFFER!" Junko cackled realizing her fate as his lips crawled to her boots which he didn't bother taking off. *Gulp!* chris burped as junko fully entered his rancid yet safe belly. "This better be the best punishment, since now you can neither die or live" chris said as he rubber his squirming belly before returning to the others. "Guys i did it!" Chris said running to the now open exit as he showed them how he now had the mastermind captive. "Now never let her leave, or else it could spell disaster" makoto said now leading the group.