Story 142(Vs Dark Link)

"GAH!" link was thrown to the ground after his dark doppleganger kicked him down. he felt his body was covered in bruises as his counterpart stepped closer. "With you almost defeated i can finally become the true link, with this" he held up a triangular potion with some black liquid inside. the dark elf threw the bottle at link and it shattered against his face sending the gas everywhere. when he inhaled its fumes he felt its effects take over and he felt lighter. he looked down to see he had been shrunk!

The now large dark elf walked to him making large strides and picked up the slightly handsome young man. "The only way to be more real than the real is to erase the real" dark link said maniacally as he lifted the boy up above his head and licked his grey lips. "Wait stop!" link cried as the evil counterpart suddenly dropped him and clamped his mouth shut like a bear trap securing him inside the grey chomper. "EW! LET ME OUT!" link cried as he elbow jabbed his mouth all over in an attempt to make him open but dark link didn't budge. "Foolish faker, You have the right to remain my meal" dark link said sinisterly before taking a massive swallow. Link was smashed against the back of the grey throat and his world went dark as the impostor's esophagus bulged and wiggled from his upset meal. "NOOOO!!!" link muffled from his throat as the onyx black skin pushed him down beneath the shoulders. "UUURPP!!!-there, that should teach you" Dark link said evily as he held his finger against his throat to prevent link from getting back up. link was then tossed into the greyscale stomach and felt the evil acids begin to fill the room.

"HYAGGHH!!" link cried as he began to attack the stomach with his fists but the hits were absorbed making dark link chuckle in delight as they did barely anything. "Keep squirming you fake, soon we will become one and i will be the real one" Dark link said before walking off to find his little girlfriend who he had set aside to have wait for him. speaking of zelda, she had seen what happened and covered her mouth as the dark elf approached her. "Your turn my dear, You should be reunited with your precious chosen one" Dark link said before suddenly running at her and grabbing her sides. "LET GO OF ME YOU MONSTER!" zelda cried as the dark clone opened its mouth and stuffed her head inside. cramming her down his throat he licked her chest and breasts not caring she was crying now from it as his throat bulged into a sphere.

link had lost his boots to the stomach acids as he heard the commotion above. "ZELDA NO!" link cried as her head was pushed into the stomach. soon her shoulders and wide breasts followed while dark link violated her making her large skirt wet from his grey saliva. *GULP!* with a final gulp around her heels dark link swallowed the princess whole pinning her against her boyfriend. "Link! oh no this is bad...um ok please don't scream" zelda said panicking as she picked him out of the purple acids and plopped her into her mouth. he yelped but knew his girlfriend wouldn't eat him so he hugged her tongue gently. "I will soon become whole with you 2" dark link taunted as he then saw his stomach was glowing...zelda was about to cast a deadly spell. "CRAP!" dark link thought as his stomach ached hard from the sudden heat. "KAAAHHHHH!!!!" zelda screamed before dark link burst in a purple explosion releasing a piece of the triforce. "Zelda you saved us both!" link said with astonishment and also extreme flustering since his girlfriend saved his life. "we did it, we actually di-GAAH!" she was about to finish when she felt link jump down her throat. she instinctively swallowed feeling link squirm in her stomach.

"Link what the hell were you thinking?" zelda pouted angrily as link accepted the only safe stomach was hers.