story 82 (Chris in ballora gallery)

"Ballora gallery vent open" went the sensor as chris crawled into the gallery where he would find the second most powerful source of energy which was the twirling ballerina who could only hear her victims. Chris walked to the center of the room and then stamped his feet, he heard a sinister yet beautiful song playing in the darkness which meant ballora was coming. Eventually he turned on a light and suddenly ballora was in front of him and with incredible strength lifted him up. Her eyes opened revealing pink eyes before she suddenly shoved him to the ground. "Ow!" He yelped as she got on all fours and began lurching forwards swallowing the kid with only her mouth to stop him from getting away as her throat bulged and moved from his legs gliding down it. Ballora was a more successful voring robot because her stomach was build for swallowing up to 5 children and digested them all without a problem. She crawled forwards more while her belly began to grow and push on the floor. "I-in i go, hope this isn't too bad" chris said unsettled by ballora's wide open maw crawling over his face until only his head was in her throat bulging her cheeks. *Gulp!* ballora then took a strong swallow and sent his head down her silver throat and into her tighter belly. She repositioned herself and began to twirl around in circles as chris pressed around to find a comfortable place until he found a comfortable position and began to absorb the abilities from the robot. *glrk* ballora gently twirled which kept sloshing her stomach to the movement of her motion. Chris enjoyed her music box song. While in her stomach he could feel her large breasts above his head which were at least 2 times the size of his own head which was likely from digesting so many children. Chris pressed his hands to the front of the ballerina's belly and began squishing them so he could examine her body while her music box was interrupted by her occasional giggles. Chris retracted his hands and curled up so he could begin absorbing her energy so he could learn how acrobatic she was. *grooaaannn* her digestive acids began to seep into the chamber and Chris tried to fool her by squirming and kicking which thrashed her belly causing her to let out a laugh. "Why do you squirm child?" She asked as she stopped spinning and began to finally rub her gut which wiggled between her fingers. The acids moved up to his chest and stopped there as his clothes began to rip apart. Eventually chris got tired and yawned before calming down as his clothes were now fully gone but he himself was fine and ballora's boobs began growing from his magic. After an hour though ballora became confused on why her meal wasn't fully digested. Ballora got off her mini stage and got to the vent to the secret office which she crouched and began crawling through which squeezed chris. "Eeeh oh thats too tight!" Chris said as she pulled herself through and reached the otherside. Ballora spun over to circus baby who was dormant for a few seconds before she became sentient. "I see you have caught someone, why are you hear ballora?" Circus baby asked the ballerina. "I have a problem, the kid i ate isnt digesting" ballora said as circus baby was confused so she bent down and squished the belly, her fingers came in contact with child feet which were all intact. "Y-you're right! He's alive in there" circus baby said as ballora asked how to get him out. "I don't know, i haven't not digested them" circus baby said as chris gently wiggled inside ballora. "I guess you are stuck with him until you get him out" circus baby said as ballora sighed in disappointment so she began spinning away. "Ballora was it? Im sorry i didn't melt, im immune to dying, i hope you aren't mad with me" chris said as he pressed his face against the front of her stomach with an apologetic smile. "You're forgiven, but why are you here?" Ballora asked as she returned to her stage. "I wanted to get eaten, i love studying stomachs" he said to her as he smiled. "Huh? Thats weird" ballora said as she sat down and let her belly rest on her lap which she could feel his small hands pushing on her steel belly.