Story 98 (Fnaf 6 digestion ending)

michael afton was freaking out big time as scraptrap and scrap baby were advancing through the vents towards his room. however at that very moment a voice came over the monitor and began to speak. it was henry! and he was saying his lines. "Its time for your story to end, i am nearby but losing my life and so will you, say goodbye old friends" henry said as he turned off the monitor and then the spirit of an enraged cassidy appeared in the room. she had an already filled belly where henry's outline was but it wasn't squirming. cassidy charged scraptrap and forced miss afton's head into her mouth and began to eat her. the others began attempting to run but the vents closed leaving them alone in the room with cassidy who was down to miss afton's large breasts which she got from eating many people before. *GULP!* she lifted scraptrap's thrashing legs into the air and when afton's head got into her stomach she saw henry was already bones but he had a smile on his skeleton meaning he was accepting death. *GLORK-UURPPP!* cassidy belched hard as she swallowed the rest of scraptrap knowing her digestion would release his soul so she could torment him. "Its time for everyone's story to end" cassidy said before tearing up lefty and pulling out the puppet who she yanked into her throat. since the puppet was so skinny she was able to silently glide down her growling gullet. michael was stunned and backed against a wall watching cassidy gulp down charlie. *slurk* cassidy closed her mouth around the puppet's string-like legs before smacking her gut as the puppet too began squirming out of pain. cassidy grabbed molten freddy by the wires and began slurping him down like noodles which barely bulged her throat. "Molten!" scrap baby cried out as he was being pulled down the throat of the vengeful spirit. his mask fell off as cassidy stuffed his wires down her roaring digestive system. now her stomach touched the floor as cassidy levitated so she wouldn't get weighed down. "elizabeth, even though you were a victim in all of this too all your friends need to be put to rest, though your father will be going to a dark place worse than my assets" cassidy said as she gripped the clown's shoulders and swinging her jaws open. *CLAMP!* she engulfed her large head feeling her massive frame scratch her cheeks as scraptrap was losing herself and the puppet was melting away in her. *glurpgulp* michael began to remember why he was here, to put an end to everything and remembered he had to go too. he knew this would hurt to be digested but he would be free. he thought this as scrap baby's roller skates vanished down her throat into the large bulging mass under her breasts which were now growing larger. "michael, there is a way out for you, but i have a feeling this is exactly where you have to be" cassidy said as she gestured to her belly. michael nodded and let cassidy walk to him so she could gulp him down to end this. *hoump* her cheeks once again bulged from michael's head feeling the purple rotten skin rub against her tongue. *gulp* she swallowed again pulling his torso into her esophagus which expanded outwards to accompany his body as scraptrap was long gone. *Gulp!* cassidy swallowed up to his feet and took a long sad sigh before swallowing them whole. she apologized for all the tragedy she and her friends caused against michael in the past as he was being covered with wires and the paint from the puppet's now digested mask. "goodbye sister, and father, the afterlife is ahead of us now" michael said as cassidy fought back tears as she sat on the floor as everyone began accepting their fate. *grooaann* her stomach began to retract and she felt them shrink in mass. she belched up their spirits but when she saw afton's soul come up she grabbed it. "oh no william, we have a special afterlife for you" she said angrily before she descended into the ground to torture him.