Story 74 (Adam x courtney)

Adam was tasked with taking down team magma because them trying to release groudon was just too dangerous for him to handle. Tearing through the halls of the team magma base alongside his best garchomp friend who tore through the grunt's pokemon which was simple as can be. It was until they reached the submarine which was starting to leave. That was when he saw the team's admin standing near the deck just as the submarine was going underwater. "Crap too late" adam gritted as he sighed but then looked to the admin who was giving him a deep stare. "How unanticipated the intruder was a teen that is not even from this planet, no matter it isn't my business judging a trainer on the trainer alone" admin courtney said as she seemed to be analyzing him much like how adam analyzed the battlefield. "You want to oppose me from saving the world don't you? No matter I'm not holding back" adam said as his garchomp roared but adam sent it back. "Fufufu, lets make this quick" courtney said with shrinking eyes as adam tossed a heal ball and suddenly a jigglypuff came out, like a normal jigglypuff with the addition of a bow on her head. "Incredibly unexpected!" She said as she sent out the bulky camerupt which scoffed at the balloon pokemon. "Jigglypuff Enter PAIN MODE" adam said and suddenly jigglypuff's once happy expression was shrouded with darkness and a single red star formed where its left eye was. "What is this? Scanning...danger danger!" She began saying as jigglypuff was now in a state she never saw before. "Use double slap!" Adam commanded and ths jigglypuff obeyed and proceeded to TKO camerupt with a quick double slap to the face which caused it to faint. Admin courtney was terrified and also amazed at the same time. "We won!" He celebrated with jigglypuff who came back to its original state and courtney then walked up to him. "We have to get to the-UYURRPPP!-cave before team magma" adam belched up team magma grunt uniforms which landed on courtney's feet. "It appears you have devoured my comrades, hmmm, i think i would like to...Analyze your insides" she said kinda creepily but adam understood what she meant. "Well it is a complex place but if you want you can go in an analyze it but its unlikely you can come out" adam said as he licked his lips. Courtney blushed slightly because adam was being nice to him despite her being a magma admin. *grip* he grabbed her shoulders and pulled down her hoodie unveiling her purple hair. "What are you waiting for? You have a team to go after" she said impatient and adam semi-obeyed and opened his mouth to then gobble down on her head which bulged out his cheeks making her blush because she had secretly been wanting this since she had considered retiring after she saw the vision. *Gulp* the boy pulled his throat down her shoulders and to her succulent breasts which made him gag slightly. "Fuhuhu don't choke" courtney said with a blush as adam struggled to get her breasts down dor a good minute but ended up succeeding and her breasts poked his chin as they went down and he grabbed her ass and thigh with his hands and began pushing them inside his mouth which made her blush more. *splotch* the admin's head pushed into his stomach and his shirt with a star pushed upwards from the circular belly taking form as now adam was to her ass which bulged his cheeks due to its size alone as she wasn't struggling against him and instead letting herself get devoured. *Gulp!* he swallowed her ass and slurped down her legs to reach her feet, he took off her boots and licked her feet which caused his stomach to shake and bounce from her being licked. "Mmm hhehehe" she blushed and covered her mouth with her hands as she was licked. Adam pulled her feet in his mouth and swallowed and watched as his belly stretched out fully from the admin encompassing his stomach. "Oh yes I'll sure be glad to analyze you all in here" she said in a slight seductive way as adam stood up and quickly went after team magma while courtney hugged herself and gently giggled from the constant movement of his belly until she saw something at her feet which was a diary that was elevated above his stomach acids which weren't melting her. "Fuhuhu what's this?" She commented as she grabbed the diary and opened it but them read something quite sad. "Rejected again by a girl i liked, i don't know what I'm doing wrong but they just didn't love me...will i ever find love?" Adam's diary had written out as courtney shed her first tear in years. "He's been alone all this time...i shouldn't delete this..." she said as they came to a stop and she was thrusted forwards and hit the front of his stomach causing him to burp. "Sorry if that hurt" adam said as he sent out his garchomp but saw he was too late to getting team magma and saw a burned mass of flesh in front of groudon's mountain. "Its kinda harsh but they deserved it, now we have to stop it" adam said as he sent garchomp to attack groudon, its royal blades clashed with the continent pokemon's fire punch causing an explosion as courtney began blushing and crying, he was just so nice and even feeling empathy for the evil team. "Garchomp watch out!" Adam warned garchomp of an incoming precipice blade which wasn't in vain because garchomp barrel rolled out of the way and used dragon pulse which struck the groudon in the face causing an explosion. Adam kept his hand on his stomach as courtney read more of his sad diary and shed many tears on all she saw, him being so kind even though he was broken up with was just so sweet. She however didn't know why he didn't already digest her, she quickly pieced it together that he liked her and once she figured it out she placed her hands on her mouth and blushed as his stomach let out a growl. "Now finish it with dragon pulse!" Adam commanded and garchomp obeyed and fired a dragon pulse into the chest of the groudon and its eyes became swirls and it crashed into the ground with a mighty boom. "Now's our chance!" Adam exclaimed as he threw a luxury ball at it and the pokeball turned it into red energy and captured it. *glorp* courtney covered her face with a heavy blush because she was not only spared but also was liked by the boy who ate her. "This is the first time i-i was liked, and by such a strong trainer too" she thought as she noticed now that she was completely naked but she didnt care, she was cared for genuinely. "We did it! We saved hoenn!" Adam celebrated as he ran and picked up the pokeball that held the continent pokemon. Adam looked down at his stomach to see 2 hands pressing his belly. "Oh uh are you finished analyzing my insides? I sure hope it wasn't bumpy" adam said concerned that she had been ruffled up from the wild ride. "No its fine, um adam was it? Your stomach is so squishy and warm" she complimented and adam blushed and burped from her movements against the front of his stomach. "Well do you want out then? I have spare clothes you could wear" adam said as he had a spare set of magma clothes he stole from grunts he destroyed. "Yes i feel like i have completed analysis" courtney said before she was then burped up and she landed on her boobs on the rough rock. "Oops i-im sorry about that, i didn't actually mean to scrape your boobs on the rocks" adam apologized as he gave her his spare set of clothes. "I have nothing else now though, with team magma dead and groudon captured i have no duties to do" courtney said as she got on her clothes and began sulking about how she couldn't do anything else. "Well y-you could stay with me if you'd like, i have extra room in my home" he said gripping his arm and blushing. "YES!" She said as she got directly in front of him. "I'll go with you, so i can analyze you more" she said looking at his nice face. "Thanks for taking my invite courtney, come on lets go" he said as he put his arm around her and they began to head back to the mainlands.