story 54 (lamia eats adam)

A blue haired lamia intruded on Adam's town, she was eating all of the livestock which went directly to her tail. Adam figured out first but nobody believed the boy so he needed to take care of it himself. He saw the vile black skinned snake lady swallowing some of their chickens when he uncovered her. His plan was to hit her out cold and present her to everyone for proof. However before he could hit her the girl's tail grabbed him and coiled him up. "Ooh what's this? A child here to lil ol me up" she said in a curious tone. "C-crap!" The blonde haired boy said as this snake girl flicked her tongue at him for his taste. She constricted tighter which caused the boy to gasp since it tightened his lungs. "My my you are surprisingly tasty! I think ill be having you for dessert" she said to Adam's horror as she began to open her mouth very wide revealing her pink maw and throat which opened and closed. "G-goodbye mama" adam said before the snake girl engulfed his head and shoulders beginning to swallow the boy as she licked him up and down feeling his blonde follicles brush against her mouth. *GULP!* she took a swallow and quickly swallowed to his chest as he began to attempt to squirm but it was useless as the girl kept eating him. She reached his butt and uncoiled her tail to then slide down and reach his feet which she licked roughly. "S-someone help!" The boy cried as he wiggled his toes and punched her stinky pink top belly which caused a wet spank sound to occur. She threw her head back and swallowed the boy's heels and the rest of him was forced into her tight human belly where he began to kick and squirm. "Hey cut it out!" She grumpily huffed as adam was relentlessly punching and kicking the belly around him. She grumbled before she began pushing him down to her tail, it nullified his squirms until eventually he gave up and layed in there. "Ooh that was a delectable meal, aaah" she moaned from the feeling of the boy squirming inside her tail stomach. Adam had given up as the girl began slithering away from the village.