Story 13 (Fire and light meal)

"He's mine!" Pyra spat at mythra and mythra angrily stomped her feet and replied "NO HE'S MINE!". The 2 girls were fighting over who would stay with me since they were at my house for the week. "Girls girls calm down! I have a way to solve this" i said smiling as i waved my hands up and down. "And what would that be adam?" She asked and i smiled and said for them both to sit down and i explained what they had to do. "Psst pyra...i will actually be eating both of you so both can stay with me, are you keen?" I asked her silently and she nodded while blushing and i opened my mouth near her feet. I licked my lips since i would be eating 2 beautiful girls for the week. "Aaah" i opened my mouth and she dipped her toe onto my tongue sending a wave of flavor through it. She slightly flinched back surprised at how warm it was as she could see how hungry i was so she pressed her legs together and slowly lowers them back down toward my parting lips, looking into my rare eyes as i tasted her soles.

I gave her a wink and then i took my first swallow, she was surprised as she was pulled downwards sharply as her feet were now encased in my esophagus and legs sliding further between my lips as i swallowed again.  "Oh wow, you're actually, im actually being ea-" she stopped remembering mythra was also in the room so she covered her mouth as she wriggled her toes inside my gullet which tickled as they sunk deeper inside me. It wasn't too long before i felt the ring to my stomach open as she pushes her feet closer in the more open space. I winked at her again and continue swallowing, my tongue couldn't help but run across the curve of her butt as it drew closer to my lips. Realizing this was the point of the return until the end of the week she pressed her hands down over her crotch feeling my warm breath over them as they are being drawn towards my lips. I began cradling my expanding belly as more of my fiery friend was sinking into me, her body smoothly gliding down my throat aided by my rthmatic swallows and licks. I pulled her breasts into my mouth and she moaned slightly as my tongue peaked from between her boobs as my lips curved around them coating them with saliva as i was closing in on her shoulders. Soon only her red head poked out from between my jaws and she giggled nervously as My tongue slid up over her ajd pressed her towards my gullet allowing my jaws to close over her face. *GULP* another great swallow and the final bulge of her hear sinks down into my neck to join the rest of her in my "spare room" curling up in my cradling organ. "Ahhh..." i let out a sigh as my neck fully shrank to normal as pyra fully curled inside my stomach. "Ok mythra im taking you to your spare room, just don't move around while i carry you" i said as i climbed onto the sofa she was layed out on and i could feel pyra adjusting her position inside me as i licked mythra's thigh making her giggle. Unable to wait anymore, i took her feet and slowly placed them in my mouth, i will admit she tasted better than pyra but i didn't wanna say it as i began swallowing her legs. I reached her lady parts and since i was a nice person i didn't defile her as i curved my lips around her ass and pelvis which bulged my cheeks out. I continued past her hips and saw her 2 dreaded balloon boobs and i was slowly approaching them inch by inch with my gulps making her drive deeper down. I pushed her further down my throat and now only her arms and head remained as my lips slid around her neck and armpits as her arms were stretched out behind her head. "Why am i in a waterballoon?" Mythra said slightly aroused by my hot maw closing in around her head. I stretched my maw and made quick work of her beautiful face as her hair and arms began following like noodles as i felt my belly groan in happiness from about to have 2 occupants. With 1 last gulpd she vanishes from the room and i layed down swallowing her hands which slid down in a small bulge until my neck returned to my normal size as i pat my belly satisfied with my dinner. "Hehe, um mythra he just ate us" pyra said jokingly as mythra jolted awake and the jolt made her head smack against my walls. "Why did he eat us?!" She demanded an answer as i giggled and replied "well this is the way you can stay with me, by being inside of me" i said as she replied back with "good point".