Story 184/Adam Bonds With Gulpin

"That was a great training round! Your Sludge bomb is getting powerful" He said as he gently wipes his head with a wash rag. His pokemon Gulpin was at his side and nuzzling his hip because of how much she likes him.

(Growl) Gulpin's stomach growled and she began to tug on his thigh. "Hm? You ok gulpin?" He asks as she opens wide and points in with her sleeve. "Oh you want to eat me? Its ok, Eat up" He lowers his head and lets his pokemon eat. His pokemon wasn't expecting him to be so willing as she thought she would have to wrangle him down but was grateful none the less.

her plump lips opened up and the dark saliva coated maw was shown to Adam. The slimy wiggling tongue and rippling red flesh stared into Adam's soul and it was a sight that made him giggle. "Go Ahead gulpin" said Adam. The entrance to Gulpin's gullet moved with each breath and visible clouds of air smacked Adam in the face as he was right up next to the maw.
"Hehe" Squeaked Adam but as he giggles, Gulpin pulled him forward blocking his vision of the world completely. The wet noises of saliva dripping and flesh parting filled Adam's ears as he shoved deeper inside the wide mouth. Adam's head popped inside of Gulpin's maw completely and he was tightly squeezed. His own cheeks were squished and Adam giggled feeling the flesh pulsating around him. "Don't be shy, You can do it!" Adam said. Adam moved her hands to Gulpin's shoulders and gently rubs them to make her feel good about this. Gulpin was so much stronger from the training and only pushing the idea that he was the best trainer.
(GLLRRPPP)
The first of several gulps sounded and Adam watched the throat open up and pull him deeper. The tube was even tighter making Adam giggle as it felt like he was being hugged.
(SLLLRRPP GLLUUUPPPPP)
Gulpin pulled more of her delicious big meal inside letting her plump lips stretch over the thin frame. Trainer's smiling face was bulging the tanned skin out.
(MMMMPP)
"Mmmm yummy~♡♡. My trainer is so sweet" Thought Gulpin as she slipped her tongue down Adam's black button up. Her tongue sloppily slathered Adam's chest touching the tiny dots known as Adam's nipples. Adam laughed and yelped at the licking feeling being forced onto him. Gulpin pushed more of her meal inside and gulped her letting the flat hard chest slide into her mouth.
(GLLLLRRPPPPPPP)
A loud groan emitted from the stomach below waiting for its meal to curl up inside.
"I can hear you are excited Gulpin! I'm glad you are enjoying" Adam said while muffled beneath her chest. But no matter what he thought the Stomach Pokemon gulped on swallowing her adorable trainer further.
(GLLLRRKKKK GLLRRPPPP)
Adam cringed slightly as the stench of the gal's stomach was going directly into his nose. he was right above the stomach just about to start going inside his final destination. Gulpin had let go of her meal and just had her sticking out of her mouth. His lower end just dangling out of her maw like some wet noodles. Gulpin blinked before Pulling Adam's pants down and was shocked to find such a small trainer like him was packing such an ass. "Hm? She's a little meatier than I thought...eh oh well still just a snack despite the butt." Thought Gulpin as she pulls his pants back up.
Gulpin pushed her hand into the rump shoving the biggest thing of her trainer into her mouth yet. The large butt cheeks squished into the ends of her mouth. But finally her chubby stomach pushed out as the happy boy was being pushed inside. The tan green shirt pushed up showing the tan belly with a hint of her unnatural tan skin. "Oh finally...my belly is being filled." Thought Gulpin. Adam's smiling face appears to push against the skin above her belly button.
(GLLLRRKKKKK)
Gulpin swallowed the large ass in feeling the meaty butt starting to travel down her throat. Gulpin tilted her head back and reached up at Adam's feet. She untied the shoes and tossed them on the ground. "Shoes are a pain to digest...might as well get rid of them. Not like my food needs them." Thought Gulpin. Her shirt was being pushed up her body as each gulped stuffed the trainer into the churning belly. The soft thighs disappeared behind the plump lips of The Pokemon leaving just some lower legs. Gulpin tapped her sleeved hand on her growing stomach as she swallowed inch after inch down. The wiggling socked feet touched down on her tongue and Gulpin's jaws shut tightly. With the feet still in her mouth she looked down at her belly. It was the size of a Yoga ball with half the trainer inside. Gulpin giggled before letting one last gulp sound.
(GLRP)
Adam giggles and squirms as he stuffed inch after inch into the stomach. His soft plump thighs slid in and adam was folded and curled into a tight comfortable position. Adam hugged his prison wall and started to touch her stomach walls to make her experience better. It was dark but the hints of pulsating red walls were completely surrounding him. They squelched and squished his body drenching her in acid. Despite there being acids, Gulpin didn't wanna churn up her trainer, Their bond was strong.

"Gul-gulpin!" Gulpin was happily licking her lips as she felt her trainer rub her belly. (Rub, Smear) The boy repeatedly rubs his hands around in her tummy as she enjoys him. "You deserve it gulpin" He said muffled by her thick tummy walls.

Gulpin wraps her arms around her belly and hugs it tight as her trainer just rubs her. She wanted to do this more after she evolved