Story 94 (Chris meets scrap baby)

chris turned into a dark dimly lit alleyway and saw a broken version of elizabeth slouched on the ground! chris ran over and saw she was still alive in ther so he shook her awake. however scrap baby's instinct to eat children took over and she lunged towards chris with her jaws wide open. "huh?! oh no here we go again" chris sighed as she grabbed his head with her dirty hand and stuffed it into her silver mouth. it was still shiny and warm like before but her teeth were broken. *GULP!* chris felt his body being pulled deeper into her mouth as she used her claw to keep him from squirming. he saw her esophagus approaching like a doorway and soon he was forced to look down. chris sighed and said "welp, here we go" before his head was stuffed down into her throat which bulged her dirty bloodied throat which had been the result of so much decay. she licked his shoulders as his head was peering down her silver throat which saliva slid down with his taste. *gulp* she made another heavy swallow and reached his chest which she used her tongue to get under his shirt and lick his skin. "EEP! HHEHEHEH THAT TICKLES!" he began squirming now as she got alot of taste from the boy while his head was diving deeper down her gullet. *gulpulp* she took another swallow and reached his buttcheeks which she squeezed to get into her dirty mouth. *GULLLPPP!* eventually she got her throat to slide around chris's thick ass and it made her aching throat bulge even more while his legs kicked the air. chris's head squeezed into her grey stomach to see the clothes of another kid still floating in her acids as his presence made her white dirty outerbelly begin folding outwards. *Glorp* she ran her grey tongue up and down chris's legs which provided her with rich tastes but that ended when she reached his feet which wiggled on her tongue. *GUllppppp* she threw her head back while licking her lips which pushed his feet down her throat to reunite with her belly. *UURPP!* scrap baby belched which tightened the belly around chris as he sighed and curled up which then made liz realize just who she ate. "damn i forgot you were not able to digest, sorry about that chris" she said before placing her hand on her belly. "its fine, well anyways nice to see you again too" chris said as he squirmed slightly since her stomach was less nice due to decay. "could you maybe let me out before my clothes melt?" chris asked as liz paused and thought before shaking her head and saying "no, you're with me again now so now i can keep you so just sit tight in there while i tell my story" chris sighed and nodded before listening to liz tell how she was banished from ennard.