Story 161(Mikan's Insane feast)

Teddy was tasked today with trying to spy on the remnants of despair in order to slowly purify them. he was ready and woke up to look for the most insane female of them all...Mikan

He walked to the medical clinic area of the market since he knew she was there and he walked over. "Hey Mikan!" Teddy said which startled mikan and she backed up afraid. "E-eek! o-oh its just you t-teddy kun" mikan said with chattering teeth. "Oh im so sorry mikan, here" he said as he pat her head gently. "Thanks T-teddy kun" Mikan said as she looked at him with darting eyes. her gaze was all over him since he was always the cutest boy in the class. "Ummm....UMMM!!" she began to get swirls in her eyes from the incident. she was acting on some kind of despair virus.

"Mikan? what's wrong?!" he asked as he actually felt bad for her, he admits slightly that he had abit of a friendship for the people he was spying on. "He's so...hot..." mikan mumbled and sputtered as her eyes turned a red lusty color. "Mikan y-you're starting to scare me!" teddy said with a scared expression he usually never had on the job. "I MUST HAVE YOU" mikan said with complete despair in her veins before she lunged towards poor teddy.

"ACK!-wait snap ou-" *CHOMP!* Mikan suddenly unhinged her jaws and clamped her wet lips around his blonde head. he was stunned from the sudden ingestion of his head and couldn't move as his body tensed up. Mikan took this opprotunity and began to swallow him, each hot swallow tightened the hot tube around his head getting his hair moist from all that lustful saliva. she gulped again reaching his shoulders being licked all over. he was still unable to comprehend what was happening as the nurse licked his chest when reaching it and slowly began to pin his arms together. *GULP...SLURP....* for a timid scared girl she could easily crush a skull with her strength. "mmmmm! I WANT MORE!" she thought as her salivating lips got his shirt wet and beginning to glide down his throat. his ass planted firmly against the back of her throat. he began to realize what was happening and began to kick his legs. "OH GOD NOT THIS!! Crap!" he cried as he kicked his legs in fear while she lifted his legs up. she was thankfully sitting on the floor so his legs wouldn't poke over the rows. *GLURPPP!* her lips slowly began pushing down the boy's legs and her stomach slowly began to bulge out as her lips produced enough saliva to overfill a cup. "MMMM HES ALMOST IN!" she mumbled as his feet were lodged between her tongue and roof of her mouth. "HEY DON'T" he said panicking slightly not remembering he had been in a stomach before. "MINE!" she moaned in despair before swallowing his feet letting his leathery shoes go down her slimy throat. she let out a satisfied moan before the swirls in her eyes reverted to normal pupils. "Ahhhh....hm? T-teddy kun where are you?" she said confused as her despair had worn off and her body was on the floor.

"Mikan you ate me!" Teddy said afraid as he pushed on her stomach. "Huhh?!??!? oh no im sorry im sorry!!" the nurse girl said terrified as she began to scratch her head in fear. her slimy red stomach smeared the poor boy into the fetal position gurgling at him. "Please just let me out before its too late!" teddy said afraid as he began squirming incredibly hard to try and get out as she began to panic. "I DON'T KNOW HOW!" she cried as he began to slowly digest, her stomach rumbling hard from his kicks. "M-mikan...its getting hot...." he said as his skin began falling off into a fleshy sludge at his bony toes. "M-mikan finish me off..and g-go back to your dorm..." teddy said granting her permission to digest him as she began crying while her acids tore into him. his bones cracked up as her hands pressed on his body killing him off. "I-im sorry teddy...please forgive me" she muttered as her stomach slowly returning to normal. she didn't even notice that her breasts broke her apron straps from bulging out. she stood up and slowly walked out of the place scared that someone would say she had killed the cutie. she ran to her dorm after the rest of the place had vanished in the horzion and belly flopped onto her pillow crying her face off.

"Teddy!! im sorry, Im such an awful pig..." mikan said crying as she didn't feel her stomach beginning to swell again as teddy was slowly coming back to life. "MMPH? Mikan?!" a familiar voice muffled from her stomach making her open her eyes so fast she could see particles. "Huh?! TEDDY!" she said looking at her stomach to see her friend reformed inside her. "Im so sorry! please forgive me!" she said crying and hugging her tummy crushing poor teddy. "Owww, Mikan its ok! im back" the boy said as she let go and began to finger her throat. "Im sorry ill try and get you out!!" she said as she hacked and gagged before belching up the soft skinned boy. his body was fully naked since she fully digested his clothes. "Mikan i forgot to tell you that i am able to reform...im sorry for this" he said but she didn't care. she hugged her friend crying into his shoulder not remembering he was bare.