Story 134 (Chris eats sayaka)

Warning! this story is not canon to the danganronpa universe and is instead an alternate timeline where voring is possible. when someone is eaten and digested by someone else their soul doesn't leave the stomach and instead is protected and whenever the soul gets in a place they consider safe they can reform slowly, it takes a year for someone to fully regrow from a single soul to a full body. but it also is classified in the academy as a Suicide since the victim is willing to die or unwilling and still there would be little to no evidence for a class trial. in this world Chris takes an advantage of this and tries to eat people who don't think they can make it and digest them in order to get away from the game.

Chris was always a sweet boy but when it came to difficult decisions like being trapped in an academy full of people he didn't trust fully. however he did began trusting a few people such as his old childhood idol sayaka maizono, his best friend chihiro fujisaki, and his new friend makoto naegi. however ever since they were given a motive to kill each other making his friend sayaka maizono go into an existential crisis. *Knock Knock* came from his door. he cautiously walked to it and opened it to see the exact pop idol staring back at his eyes with a worried expression. chris didn't hesitate to let her in and then lock the door. "Did you need something maizono?" he asked her as she was sweating nervously. "I'm terrified! I want out of this place but I can't...yet somehow I feel safer with you more than makoto" She said as she shivered and shuffled abit in place. "Don't worry, I will protect you from any danger" he said seeing she was beginning to clench her fists. she closed her eyes before suddenly saying "I wanna be inside your stomach! I know you can eat people" she said causing the boy to step back. "Y-you mean you are wanting to die? are you sure you want to be eaten?" he asked assuring her she could still back out now. she nodded and knelt down to his stomach before nuzzling her ear against it listening to its call of hunger.

"Yes please, it would be better than being a part of this killing game" she said as she stood back up confirming she wanted to become food. chris nodded and they got on his blue bed before chris gave her the time she needed to get ready. he grabbed her uniform and pink bow before removing her top leaving all but her bra on before he then moved to her skirt and thigh highs which he placed on the bed. then he removed her brown buckled shoes and placed them on top of the clothes pile. sayaka knew there was no returning from being food for this boy so she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra which dropped to her thighs and then finally she pulled off her panties leaving herself completely naked on his bed. "Eat me, chris so i can be safe" she said with a brave expression not knowing how hard this would be on her end. chris didn't hesitate and grabbed her shoulders before opening as wide as he needed to so he could eat her. he managed to get her entire blue head into his mouth and began to swallow, her heart began pounding as more of her started to slide down the boy's esophagus. chris soon reached her shoulders which then lead to her breasts, she had begun to slide into his muscular throat as her boobs got into his mouth bulging them out wide. he then swallowed onto her stomach, he blushed when he felt her tongue rub against his tongue to glide inwards. he kept swallowing and before he knew it there were only a pair of bare legs gently gliding past his lips.

he watched as the girl's legs slowly disappeared and eventually all that was left was her toes and most of her had reached its resting place. all that was left was her toes which he pulled in with a playful lick before gulping. after that were was an entire girl inside his stomach. "ooh its hot, thank you chris for saving me from this torment, now i can provide you with a meal" sayaka said as she felt the warm walls smear against her skin. chris burped slightly feeling her moving was an amazing feeling as he laid his head on his pillow. "see you soon maizono, i hope you liked becoming a part of my systems" chris said as he felt her slowly becoming softer. "I will" sayaka said as she began to feel his acids attack her, her skin became softer and softer until it began to split and melt like dry ice cream, she felt numb all over as her face laid against the back wall before losing  consciousness. chris grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom, he dropped them in the toilet and began to flush them down the drain. he could feel her bones poking in his intestines which those too soon turned to mush. eventually he began hearing the sound of her soul singing. "Maizono what a nice song, thank you" he said as he returned to his room.