Story 155(Crylos eats Phoenix Wright)

It had been a few days since Crylos swallowed the detective sent after him. she didn't seem to make it since his body was slightly thicker than before. but now he had a new obstacle in his way. A new detective was in town investigating his stealing habits. He had a thing for being sharper than other detectives. His name was Phoenix Wright and he was hot on his trail. he knew he would need to begin training on something because phoenix wright was able to escape things easily. he turned to his mirror and grabbed the top and lower jaw and then pulled them into a stretchy motion. he was shocked to see he had the Voraxious Ingestinetic genome like his mother. he put his body to normal again and realized he now had a new weapon at his disposal. "Oh phoenix wright you run while you still can" he said into the mirror before taking out his taser he kept with him.

the next day phoenix wright was at the museum looking into the disappearance of the hope diamond and the girl detective. he then pulled out a blacklight and saw a trail of...saliva? this saliva was leading directly to the door and down the stairs. "What exactly happened there?" he said writing this down in his evidence pad before following it. He then reached an apartment complex where he saw...It was him! the theif. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" Phoenix wright demanded causing the boy to turn around.

"Ah, Phoenix wright, another detective out to get me and my treasure collection" Crylos said as she waved. "I'm taking you to court, i know you stole those gems" he said as he then attempted to use his phone to signal the police to him as the phone ringing would immediately send a car to its location. *BZZZRRRTTTT!!* suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest and looked down to see he had been tased. he dropped the phone and was also dropped to his knees from the paralyzing shock. "I'm afraid you cannot call assistance Mr Wright" Crylos said to him while putting his phone on the ground gently. then he put his disabled hands in first and Crylos started sucking them down. "GNNN!" phoenix wright tried to freak out and alert anybody but crylos gulped hard starting to bring his arms inside. It didn’t take long for them to start sliding down his throat. Crylos soon started swallowing Phoenix’s shoulders and then got to his chest. With some more swallows, he got to the detective’s stomach, and he had a bit of skin on him which added to his flavor. Phoenix didn't enjoyed the feeling of getting saliva all over her body as more of it slid further into his enemy.

Eventually, his head reached the thief’s belly along with his arms, while his now unparalyzed legs and blue pants were about to enter his enemy’s mouth. The Detective’s hands were soon punching the squishy walls of Crylos’s stomach. Phoenix’s heart was racing in fear, as the reality was sinking in. The crook was eating him and he was going to end up in his stomach, which expanded as he was filling it up. However, Crylos didn't care about his constant punches. Crylos put his hands on Phoenix’s legs to help shove him in. The boy gulped and gulped until he just had his feet left to swallow. It just took one more gulp after that to send the rest of his rival down to his growling stomach.

Phoenix wright was forced into the fetal position and he felt sharp pains in his side. "H-How could you eat me! This is assault!" phoenix wright yelled as he began to kick and punch the spongy walls of the crook. he also saw that there was gemstones all around him as well as the tiara and hope diamond. "UURPPPPP!!! OOh quit squirming Mr wright, You already lost" crylos said as he stood up holding up his very heavy stomach as it began to fill with fizzing stomach acids. "DON'T DIGEST ME! THE POLICE WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" he demanded but crylos simply rubbed his aching belly as his stomach acids slowly began to eat him alive. Crylos proceeded to casually picked up phoenix wright's phone and then put it in his hat before walking away while rubbing his gut smearing him with acids. Inside the stomach, Poor phoenix saw his clothes begin shredding and his shoes were peeling. "LET ME OUT!" Phoenix wright demanded but crylos simply pat his struggling stomach before entering his apartment and sitting against the door. "Sorry but your story is over, maybe you will be able to solve the mystery of how fast i will melt you" he said giggling while phoenix wright's skin began to sizzle and warp. "N-NO!" Phoenix wright coughed as the air was rancid and his body was melting into his enemy's body. Crylos began giggling as the man kicked in his stomach but soon the bare feet became slightly ridged since his bones were beginning to get revealed from his skin turning into mush. "NO! HELP!" he helplessly cried as his body was melting into sludge. "M-maya...help" he was losing consciousness until crylos pushed on his head imprint pushing his face under the water. he didn't have the strength to lift his head out of the boiling stomach acids and he fell limp and stopped squirming. "much better" he said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen while stretching while the stretching strain caused phoenix's bones to soften and crack apart. while he was fixing something better to eat he felt his stomach slowly shrink back to its normal form. "Oh wow you really were good at investigating my bowels" he said shaking his rattling stomach to feel the bone remains between his intestines.