story 19 (mukuro's secret obsession)

I was always staying away from mukuro, she was this tough girl but she was also kinda grumpy. I never knew what her true emotions were because she was frequently abused by that bitch of a sister of hers. "I wish i knew what she was really like?" I asked myself as i sat down behind the statue of Izuru kamakura, as if fate wanted to kick my ass, mukuro was also sitting a few feet from me and i hadn't noticed. "Who are you talking about?" She said slightly intimidated and i flinched and backed up, however I could hear in her voice she was less intimidating than when she was around her sister. "Y-you ok?! I wanted to learn more about your personality" i said quickly and clapped my hands over my mouth realizing what i had said. I said a visible blush faded into view which clouded her freckles. "Huh? Y-you want to learn more about me? But why?" She asked as she put her hands over her breasts while staring at me. "B-because i know you aren't fully like that all the time, somehow i know that you can't be it from you" i said maintaining my distance as i could see the redness on her cheeks begin to grow. "S-so you don't think im that bad?" She asked while she was visibly forcing breathing which i didn't realize was relating to me. "Yeah, i think deep down you are the nicest" i said placing a hand on my heart and speaking from it. The redness on her cheeks became as wide as a magic 8 ball as she took hitching breaths. "Thanks adam, sorry for calling you a punk earlier" she said as she scooted closer to me which i didn't back away from. Just as we were talking though my stomach began gurgling which made me blush in embarrassment but i also noticed she blushed too. "S-sorry I'm hungry" i said as i noticed she was eyeing my stomach like it had stars on it. "Um what's up?" I asked and she blushed and looked away replying "nonono its nothing" she said balling up her fists on her knees as i began to piece the puzzle together. "You are looking at my stomach?" I asked as i lifted my shirt and she hitched a breath and she rose her finger as if she wanted to touch it but she grabbed it with the other and pulled it away. "H-hey its ok you can touch it" i said to her as she looked me in the eyes, her eye sparkle glistened. "R-really?" She asked and i nodded while smiling with my shirt rolled up. She reached her hand out and pressed a finger onto my stomach, i smiled because it kinda tickled. Once she realized i could let her play with my stomach she got her second hand and began rubbing the skin which felt really good. "T-thank you, h-hey adam i have something to ask you" she asked, i realized what was happening and blushed realizing she was asking me out. I then realized why she was specifically not totally unkind to me around junko, because she liked me from day one. "Alright" i said as i hugged her, she apparently wasn't prepared for this and blushed but after a few seconds she eventually wrapped her arms around my warm body. "Thank you for believing in me" she said as i rubbed the back of her hair as i could hear her heartbeat slamming hard against her chest as she was near me. "Heh, well since you let me play with your stomach you get to play with these" she said as she put her arms beneath her gargantuan boobs and squished them gently which made me blush hard. "Come on, it's either that or a kiss" she said smiling as she held them as i reached my palm out and pressed it on her left breast, she moaned gently as my palm made contact with the warm ballooning breast between my fingers. "Ooh your touch, i-its so warm" she said as she put her own hands around mine as i slowly and gently groped what i had never touched before. "Its so squishy, I've always thought it wasn't but no its so squishy" i said as she suddenly grabbed my head and shoved my face into her prized assets. "Then why don't you feel them up close adam?" She said as my face was covered by those big breasts which suffocated me. After...that i felt my stomach grumble again and she suddenly poked my tongue with my finger. "Wait, the stretchiness, c-could it be??" She pondered as she took my mouth and opened it like a minecraft chest. "Y-you can eat people can't you?! H-here eat me now!" She said as she was taking off her gloves. "W-woah you wanna go inside?" I asked since this came out of nowhere. She had a blush as she pushed me against the wall and began shoving her fingers into my mouth which tasted very good. I ran my fingers across her fingertips as she pushed forwards which i could now feel her fingertips in my throat. "Mmmm you taste delicious" i said to mukuro as i was at her elbows as my throat pulled her deeper. *GULP* my lips crawled across her arms and eventually began stretching around her face which i licked. Her nose poked the back of my throat as i lunged my throat forwards and her head slid into my throat which compressed around her. *glrk* i pushed down on her shoulders and felt them begin their own voyage down my gullet while i felt the sensation of her fingertips pressing against my stomach floor. "I'm slowly entering your stomach, it feels squishy" she said as i gripped her hips while my lips crawled around her monstrous sized boobs which ballooned my throat when i managed to choke them in there. "Ooh that feels tight, i didn't think my boobs were a hazard for you adam" she said as i began feeling my stomach ring open wider as her face was pushing through. *GLORK* i stuffed her hips into my mouth and tilted my head upwards as her body was being pulled more in as i saw her kicking legs go up and down. "ooh please taste those" she said while she was pressing her face against my belly wall, i did as she was told and dragged my tongue on every square inch of those delicious legs and her thighs which she moaned all the while as i let gravity assist me as always and her legs began disappearing down my hungry jaws. "Here we go mukuro, one more swallow and you're mine forever" i said through muffled words as her toes juggled on my tongue as she said ok and i tilted back and felt the relief of her feet slipping down my tightening throat. "Oooh-aaahh that was so yummy" i said as i got on my knees and began rubbing the organ which concealed my girl. "Its pretty hot in here, i like it" she said as she pressed her body around which caused my belly to wobble between my fingers. "Heh then welcome to your new home" i chuckled as i could feel her continue moving around, the organ kept letting out groans and gurgles from her movements. I looked at the time and realized i was late for class, i stood up kinda fast and felt her jolt upwards and hit her head on the top of my belly. "Heh sorry but im late for school, you can make up your mind if you wanna leave my belly on the way there" i said as i began walking away from the statue.