story 44 (Adam's goddess gut/non POV)

Adam was flying around the sky to look for someone to swallow since it had been awhile since he had eaten anyone. He came across skyworld and decided that he'd pay palutena a visit. Adam landed behind her new throne pit had bought her and peaked around to see she had fallen asleep. This was too easy for even him. The blonde haired boy made sure that pit or dark pit wasn't around him so she couldn't be protected from the boy's hunger. He bent down to the green haired goddesses feet and opened his mouth. He didn't bother to take her clothes of since she wouldn't be digesting inside him. He began sliding his lips around her toes feeling the soft footwear glide across his tongue while his cheeks slightly bulged from the feet being slightly bigger than his. He gently slid her heels into his throat and they slightly flexed his throat while he was gliding up slowly. He swallowed up to her knees which were at the back of his throat as her shoes fell off as they entered his stomach which weighed it down while she could feel his tongue lapping the taste of her thighs in. *Gulp* he took an adorable gulp and pulled forwards gliding her knees down his throat as he was circling in on her thighs which stretched his cheeks wider due to her being thick. He gently took her hands and placed them on her lap before sliding over them stretching his mouth to the size of watermelons which caused him to slightly gag as he pulled her deeper while her feet dipped into his stomach. He swallowed to her elbows and couldn't help but lick the space between her boobs which caused her to hitch a breath and moan in her sleep while her face became red. *Gulp!* he swallowed to her gargantuan breasts and his lips began climbing over them as his cheeks ballooned again turning red from their sheer size. It was then palutena began to groan from such pressure on her rich boobs as adam crawled his lips around her shoulders as he could now feel her ass in his stomach. *CLOMP* adam pushed her head into his mouth and crawled on all fours behind the throne before beginning to lick the green haired goddess which woke her up. "Huh? Where am i? Its so tight and slimy" she said as adam tilted his head back and then swallowed which startled palutena as her head waa pulled down his esophagus like a meatball as he slurped her hair like a loose string of mozzarella. "Where is this sticky blue tube taking me? Its so tight" palutena exclaimed as she was deposited into Adam's rolling stomach. *BOORP!* adam belched carelesslu and covered his mouth with his hands as his face turned red. Now there was a light goddess reduced to a meal inside his big stomach as it dawned on her where she had wound up. "A-am i in...someone's stomach?!" She stammered as she saw the stomach roll in and out around her frame as adam began patting his tummy. "Good morning lady palutena, i hope my tummy isn't too nasty, either way you'll be there for awhile" adam said in his innocent boy tone as she began to squirm against his body, using her fists and feet because somehow her magic was not working here in this boy's stomach. "YOU LET ME OUT AT ONCE" palutena screamed as her face was visible through his tight stomach but adam simply pat his tummy and giggled from the movements of his meal. "Nono miss palutena im not letting you out, you are too sweet to be not my food" he said as he stood up on shaky legs as the goddess of light pounded on his walls as she saw her clothes begin to shred up. Adam walked around the side of the throne while holding his big tummy feeling her squirm while he chuckled as cutely as pausible.