Story 157 (No longer Cooped up in the house)

ash was about to go on his newest adventure in the kaskade region, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and was about to leave the house when he heard his mother speaking. "I guess my young ash is off again to adventure..." she sounded lonely. ash now realized how cooped up she was whenever he went on journeys. he began to think of a plan. he had an idea to take her with him on his journey! however that meant he would have to devour her. he crept quietly into her room to see she was laying on her stomach. He covered his face since his mom was in only undergarments likely drying off from the shower she just had. It made him embarrassed to know he would have to eat her while bare. but he had to do this so he crept to the rim of her bed and gently grabbed her feet. He yanked his jaw wider than a viper, and promptly shoved both of her feet into his waiting lips! Instantly, his mom was subject to the slimiest feeling she had ever felt in her life! It was like slipping into shifting swamp, ripe with all sorts of nasty lake creatures... only ash's dripping tongue was far more scary than any fish she'd ever seen! The boy slurped and sampled every inch of his prey's pale feet, before dragging them deeper with a swallow. Deliah felt herself yanked upwards and back down, as she was literally swallowed whole!

"A-Ash, what are you doing?! Eeek!" Deliah tried to grab onto something, anything, to stop her descent, and the only thing she could manage was the rim of the bed. This only made each swallow pull ash more onto the bed as the brown head's knees disappeared inside of those eager lips, giving ash a wonderful taste of his mom's thick as hell thighs! Deliah yelled and squirmed deeper within, awkwardly trying to cling onto the bedside for dear life. "Stop, stop, stop! Stop eating me ash!" A cold sweat dripped down her brow as ash thankfully didn't nibble her ass out of more flavor and drag her deeper inside of his hungry gullet.

He needed one thing, and one thing only... to get his sweet mom confined inside of her needy tummy, stat! He had already opened her eyes to the concept of other people being food, he needed no more guidance than that. he would eat people as her body needed it, and if the adults didn't accept that? he'd eat them too! But first, they really needed to see his huge belly, so back to focusing on his meal he went!

his mom's bare belly was quite soft and pudgy, maybe a little more so than he was expecting. It was a joy to tickle his molars into it and savor her scrumptious taste. By his calculations, her own stomach would end up even rounder after she entered, but the more he thought about it, the better that sounded. I mean, he would be the best eater around! People should be lining up to ask what was going on with his belly, much more than the normal trainers that would be left after.

"Why would you eat me ash!" Deliah screamed, attempting to use her hands to push the boy off of her. Ash giggled as she opened wider, clamping his lips over her mom's weak hands, and promptly slurping them inside. Deliah was speechless as her breasts were squished past those ever advancing lips. The tight dampness against her sensitive chest caught her off guard, weakening her struggles inside of her mouth, leaving only her shoulders and beautiful face left to be slurped down.

"Don't... don't do it ash! Don't eat me! PLEASE" His mother begged, feeling the heat of her predator's breath wash over her. For a moment, time stood still for the parent-turned-food, as ash opened his mouth even wider than before. Deliah blinked... was she letting her out? Just as his mother was about to start pulling her slimy body out, Deliah felt a shove at her cranium! In a single gulp, ash took the rest of His Mother inside, head, shoulders, and all, and swallowed hard! His lips sealed shut, leaving a single strand of brown hair poking out of his pursed lips. The trainer giggled feeling the final buckle of his meal as he took his last swallow. That cute set of brown hair slid right past his lips and down the chute, joining its owner in its new home... ash's stomach. "ASH LET ME OUT! WHY DID YOU EAT ME!" deliah cried as her son rubbed his stomach gently feeling it wobble. "Well mom you are always kept cooped up in the house so why not bring you with me?" ash said as he got off his bed and began to walk to the door while his mother actually felt quite nice since she now knew that ash knew how she felt. "oh well thanks ash my boy" she said being hugged on all sides from his hot stomach walls gurgling loudly.