Story 158(Gregory's unexpected victory)

"Gregory why do you run from me?" the creepy bunny lady said calmly while hopping towards him, he had tripped and fallen onto the ground after going over a piece of left over pizza. "s-stay back!" gregory cried as she got closer and lifted her large knife above her head. "AAAHHH!!-MMPHH!" gregory screamed clenching his eyes but felt something soft and fuzzy suddenly get lodged in his throat. he opened his eyes to see vanny's head stuck in his throat. "MMPH WHAT?!" she began to panic as he took action and began trapping her body past his lips, his salivating maw crawled down to her blue bowtie and then to her large fuzzy breasts making him have to strain to get them inside his mouth. "Its impossible! i'm supposed to kill you" Vanny muffled from his throat as she was sliding down while feeling his lips cover her stomach and arms. gregory began to sort of like the feeling of his fuzzy enemy in his throat as her head entered his stomach making his shirt begin to push out. *GULP* gregory swallowed hard pushing his lips around her ass which had its assets gained from children she ate. now the tables had turned as he was sliding across her legs. she could feel her suit become soaked in hot saliva as he glided effortlessly to her knees. "MMPHH!" the killer in his stomach began to cry out as his lips were now around her fuzzy feet. he used his hands to push them into his mouth before swallowing.

Vanny was forced into the fetal position when swallowed whole by her victim. "I'm alive! I thought i was gonna die" gregory said as he stood up but got weighed down by his prey so he resorted to dragging his stomach across the smooth tile floor. "Ow ow ow its stinging!" vanny complained as the fur on her suit began to digest and meld with her skin. "UURPPP!-Why do i feel so gleaful? i somehow like this" gregory said as he held up his wobbling belly while he looked for another exit. *GUGRGLL!!* his stomach angrily attacked his meal ripping the furry mask apart. "LET ME OUT!" she cried as she kicked and punched making gregory's tummy ache. "oooh, shes making me hurt...im gonna have to sleep her off" he said as he got underneath one of the pizza counters and began rubbing his belly. "OWOWWOWOOOWOOWWW!!!" she cried in muffled pain as her hand and face were pressed against his gut wall but soon they began to fade after 14 minutes. "zzzz...." gregory fell asleep to the rumbling and struggles from his stomach. "MMMPpphhh......" after several painful screams the killer stopped moving completely as his stomach was completely smooth and round. he soon woke up to feel she had stopped moving. "ooh shes finally stopped" gregory said beginning to walk away to find a new exit while his body became better after her sludge was starting to mold with his stomach.