Story 49 (Kirby catches susie)

"KYYYAAAH!!" Susie was launched into the air after her mech exploded when kirby smashed his hammer into the gas gauge and it burst apart. She landed on her face as the pink puffball looked down at her while he belched up his copy ability onto the floor as a star. "I did not expect such opposition in such a small world, well not like it matters, I'll be making my getaway now" susie said as she touched a button on her control pad and a helicopter device began to fly in. Kirby understood she was trying to leave so he began changing. By the time he fully tranformed susie was already a few feet off the ground. "See ya pinky" susie said expecting to be pulled into the air until she felt he was being pulled backwards. "Huh? What's going on?" Susie said confused as she looked back down and her eyes widened with horror. Kirby had transformed into his female humanoid form and was pulling her in with her suction abilities as she began sweating nervously. "L-LET ME GO!" she screamed but kirby's only goal was to catch the secretary and anterrogate her or she would be digested for her boobs to feast. *VVVVVVVVROOOOOOOOOOOOM* kirby's tongue wiggled waiting for susie to fill her maw as she was panicking and only holding on by 1 hand. "Please let me go!" Susie pleaded but kirby increased the force of her inhaling and then susie slipped off the propeller machine and fell torso first into her mouth. *Glrk!* kirby took no time in swallowing the secretary, grabbing her disembodied handa and stuffing them into her mouth before gulping hard as her throat bulged heavily from the secretary's torso wiggling inside. "Mr haltmann help!" Susie cried out before kirby's lips closed around her face and she threw her head back and pushed on her boobs to swallow her head. *BUUURPP!* kirby burped as her stomach pushed out and susie was subjected to her anterrogation room as kirby held her belly up while sitting down on the orange floor pad. "Now tell me why you all came to my world and tried taking my friends and turning them against me" kirby anterrogated as she put her finger on her stomach to feel the panicking girl in her stomach. "Ok ok fine we came to mechanize your planet! We didn't know how dangerous the opposition was!" Susie confessed as kirby smiled as she felt her push with her gloves trying to get out. "Well now tell me where your boss is so i can have a word with them" kirby said as she gripped her tummy and stood up which caused susie to flop around. "His name is President haltmann and hes in the big grey machine in the sky" susie admitted as kirby bent over and spat susie into the sky in a star shaped projectile. "Now to save everyone" kirby said as she reverted to normal with a happy dance and ran towards the next area.