Story 85 (Chris eats Circus blueby)

Chris was already eaten once by one of afton's robotics which was circus baby but he wanted to know what other things he could find. he eventually found circus baby auditorium and saw a curtain over something. he took it off to find a blue version of Circus baby whos stage was named "Circus Blueby". chris needed to find out what these robots tasted like so he gripped her shoulders and began to eat the robot who became active and yelped. "EEK! hey im supposed to do the eating here!" she exclaimed as chris gulped which pulled her head down his quick throat allowing him to quickly get around her shoulders without the need of a stretchlimit. *GULP!* chris swallowed to the robot's assets which were ballooning his throat now as she kicked her legs which did nothing to help her escape his throat as her head was deposited into his stomach which was a shiny red color. "Cut this out!" Blueby demanded as he lifted her thrashing metal legs in the air and let gravity help him. her large thick legs glided down his throat making curvy bulges as they went until finally he reached her jester shoes which he didn't bother licking before pushing them down his throat with a mighty swallow. *UUURPPP!* chris's burp echoed across the entirity of the auditorium as chris had an entire robot inside him getting her powers siphoned.