Story 31 (adam and the 3 mage sisters)

"He's mine! I found him first" the blue haired alien said as she gripped me tight in her floating fist. "Girls girls why are you fighting??" I asked while i was struggling to get more comfortable since my arms were pinned together. "Well i found you first meaning i can do what i want but my sis flamberge won't admit it was me who found you" she said as she slightly loosened her grip. "But im not some toy, im adam, a person and not a toy or pet" i said trying to wriggle away but they just ignored me. "Grrr! Give him to me!" Flamberge said as she reached her tanned arm out and grabbed me from her fist and placed me to her face. I felt the skin on her face begin rippling and suddenly i began getting pulled through like platform 9 and 3 quarters. I was pulled through and landed on her hot wet tongue. "N-no what are you doing?! Give him back now!" I heard the blue haired girl say before i felt flamberge gag and i got jetted out of her mouth and onto the blue girl's own face. "Oh no not again" i mumbled as once again the skin around me rippled as i was pulled in. "Mmmm, he's mine alone! You find your own tiny person" francisca said which bounced me on her tongue as she crossed her arms pouting while her tongue tossed me up and down like a circus ball. "No! I don't know where to find a tiny person even! Thats why its fair that i have him!" Flamberge said angrily as she reached to attempt to get me out of her mouth but suddenly i felt my world tilt backwards and i slid down. *Gulp* francisca let out a heavy swallow causing flamberge to clench her fist in anger as my body was being pulled down a narrow esophagus. *Sqqqullooshh* i was shoved into her stomach and it was freezing cold, there was little room in her belly as i attempted to crawl to an area that wasn't covered in blizzarding cold stomach acids. "Aaah, now you can't get him! Even though he's probably going to digest inside me You can't get him!" She said as she first pat her gut before attempting to leave when suddenly i hit the top of her freezing stomach as flamberge turned her upside down and began shaking her attempting to make her cough me up. "Eep!" I yelped as i was forced up her throat and went flying into flamberge's hand when we all heard a stern angry yet calm voice from behind. "Sisters calm down, this is nothing to complain over" a new yellow haired mage sister said as she floated towards us. She snatched me from the heated hands of the fire girl and held me up to her face. "I am terribly sorry about those 2, whenever they see something they both want they just fight and fight, ill be putting you away now so they can't fight over you, note it won't be for long....unless you have some function of survival" the yellow haired girl said as she suddenly stuck me to her face and the same process happened. "Here we go again..." i sighed as i began getting slurped through her face making the other girls incredibly jealous. "How come you get to keep him!" Flamberge shouted but the girl eating me shot her a sparking glare and replied "you 2 won't stop fighting so I'll stop it". This made her back off as she slurped the rest of my tiny frame into her mouth which was yellow on the inside while her saliva sparked with electricity. "Fine sis...." they both said as they drooped their heads as the girls tongue pressed me against the roof of her mouth. "Mmm you actually taste kinda delicious, you said your name was adam correct?" She asked as she tasted my small body "yes that's right, I'm not entierly mortal because i am able to perform magic but it only works whenever I'm in danger" i said introducing myself as i tried to stay away from her tongue and stay against her cheeks since she had no teeth. "Well, adam do you know where I'm gonna put you?" She asked in a serious tone as i sat against the wall i had traveled through. "N-no" i said quietly but i already knew the answer as her tongue suddenly picked me up and began rolling me back and forth. *slurk* i was pulled closer to her yellow esophagus and i could see the electricity surging through her uvula as it swang. "Well as you know my sisters would have likely kept fighting and you would have been seriously injured so what imma do is put you in a place you may not survive in but they won't be able to fight over you" she said as she was lifting her tongue up while saliva was pulling me to her throat. *Gulp!* she suddenly swallowed, her esophagus coiled around me as she pulled my small frame down her esophagus which wasn't present outside as her sisters groaned out of boredom as i heard her heartbeat pass, but it was rather slow for a healthy pace. *sluur* her throat pulled me towards her stomach entrance which was actually all brown colored but her acids were yellow and bubbling. "It feels you have arrived, hope you find a way to survive" she said as i fully landed in her gut, she was so calm about this but didnt know i had powers far beyond what i even knew was possible as i squeezed into her tight stomach bag around me. "I wish i could find my own little person...it would have been fun" flamberge said as i began to think...maybe if i got out i could give the girls a better taste because clearly they went through something bad. I layed down in the brown stomach and began to see her stomach rocking back and forth while the bubbles sloshed up and down. She must have been moving now.