Story 121 (Kirby's belly battlefield)

Kirby had finished what he needed, he had dropped mini mushrooms in the ladies drinks and caused them to shrink. kirby came prepared with tiny golden cages which were magically locked. "Kirby let us out of here!" peach cried as the other cages were around his waistbelt which all rattled back and forth. "sorry your highness but father sakurai told me that the new battlefield for the game is gonna be one that you will probbaly not like but some audiences will" he said as he held the tiny cage. "w-what do you mean?" peach said as he licked his lips and held the cage above his face and opened wide as peach's face went pale. "isn't it obvious? you will be battling in my stomach" kirby said as he suddenly dropped the cage in his mouth and it immediately got covered in his saliva. "KIRBY KNOCK IT OFF! STOP!" peach cried as kirby licked his lips before swallowing the cage whole and feeling it's golden surface slide down his throat. "MMMPHH!!" peach cried from his throat as she was passed down and fell into his stomach which had several stage hazards such as multiple pools of stomach acids and dripping saliva to lower speed. *URP!* "please wait for more players" kirby said giggling as he felt the cage dissolve as he stopped the magic on it and peach landed on the floor. "Kirby this isn't funny! let me out!" peach said as she felt him pick samus's cage off his waistbelt and hold it up over his head as she cried out from the cage while kicking at him with her jet boots. "NO!" samus angrily cried as he sucked up her cage and took a gulp sending her down into his stomach where peach ran to her and hugged her. "He's eating us! i think in order for us to leave we must battle" peach said as she got into her place as kirby suddenly began inhaling and the other cages soared down his throat leaving only 4 in his mouth which dissolved and released the inkling girl, daisy, Rosalina, and corrin who were placed onto the tongue to battle. "3, 2, 1, GO!" an announcer said as kirby felt the ones in his mouth begin to fight. "WOOMY!" the inkling girl delivered an air kick to rosalina and then she fell into kirby's throat. *GULP!* rosalina was pressed into kirby's stomach to see everyone fighting each other. "oh i get it" she said as she was floating down but lucina used the tip of her sword to send her flying into the stomach wall. "UURPP!" kirby belched as this happened which caused corrin the others in his mouth to get swallowed. "now they are all in my stomach, i wonder who will win" kirby said as he fell asleep.