Story 111 (Don't call ash a little kid)

ash recoiled slightly in apology as the pokeball he threw bounced off the large bushy hair of the girl who he assumed was an axew. "oww, that hurt! what was that for?!" iris exclaimed with a hand on her bruised head as a small green pokemon with 2 tusks came out of her hair. she began immediately confronting him from it making a big deal out of it while ash tried to explain. "S-sorry i-uh" he stuttered on his words as she was lecturing him. "you're such a kid for thinking i look like a pokemon" she said as ash took it slightly personally. "i'm not a kid" he argued and she kept saying he was over and over. ash then felt his stomach signal him it needed food with an audible growl. "no, i'm not!" ash said as he suddenly grabbed iris's shoulders holding her still as the confused axew hid in her hair again. "what are you doing?! let go!" she protested but then ash's jaws swung open and she was pushed head first into his maw which slimed all over her. her poor axew not knowing what was going on just stayed in its trainer's hair while she was being slowly devoured. "Hey get your mouth off me! i'm not some snack!" she protested more but ash's hunger made him continue and pull her head into his throat which he could feel moving. he kept his grip firm on the girl feeling her shoulders tightly press together in his hungry throat along with her hair. he lifted her legs up beginning to feel her stomach and fists soak up from his salivating lips while his meal's head began peeling into his stomach. in his stomach was just random food items but she didn't see any hostile stomach acids which made his walls just glistening and shiny. even though he was hungry he wasn't perverted so he skipped licking her butt and crawled around her legs which pulled her hair fully into his stomach and the small dragon pokemon noticed the moisture in the hair so it came out and was immediately confused. *GULP* he reached her sandals and slid them off and onto the ground as he closed his puffed up cheeks which had saliva on them. he took a final swallow and held his chest in pleasure from feeling his meal slide down his throat. "You get me out right now or else!" iris threatened as she began to push and kick with all her might as ash had to unzip his jacket zipper since it would hae bursted and his belly layed on his lap. "sorry iris but unless you apologize you will be slurry for my belly" ash said as it was a race against time for iris since she would get digested if she didn't say sorry. "OK! OK! im sorry! you're not a little kid! please just let me go!" she said panicking as suddenly she felt herself getting pulled up. she was burped back onto the grass along with axew who looked so afraid. "thank you!" iris cried since she was afraid of death in someone's belly. ash forgave her too and they exchanged names.