story 28 (At work meal)

I was visiting my friend/crush susie who was working on a contraption for her company with a saucer of sorbet she had requested while she repaired her mech suit which was destroyed from a visit with a native. I was mainly helping her so she could reconnect with her father ever since she was pulled into another dimension by an unknown force. Now however she's realized hes got some sort of amnesia and i want to do anything to help her. I entered her laboratory and saw she was incredibly tired from rebuilding the mech suit. "Good morning susie, here i brought you your sorbet" i said as i entered and placed it on the table along with the wrenches and screwdrivers. "Morning adam, ugh this is a total bust.." she said grumpily as the mech suit was beaten to the brim by many weapons. "You ok? Did you find out if your father remembers you?" I asked trying to see if she was successful but she sighed and replied "no, if any he has drifted farther". I felt bad for her so i pat her on her floating hand and told her we would find a way as she began stuffing spoonfuls of sorbet into her face, whenever they got close to where her mouth would be they were pushed through like jello, she chewed and then tilted her head back to swallow the piece of sorbet. "I don't know why but I've been very hungry lately even though i ate a watermelon today i wasn't full..." she said groaning as her stomach gurgled. "Hmmm, i know, why don't i be your food?" I asked susie as her eyes shined with happiness. "You'd do that for me?! Oh thank you thank you!" She said happily as she reached her floating arms up and placed my hands on her face where her mouth would be. The mouth suddenly began rippling and then my hands disappeared into her face through the ripples as i could feel her tongue slurping on them as her body was pulling me deeper as her rippling face came closer to my face as my hands were in her throat. *Gulp* she took a swallow while holding my sides to hold me steady as my face was passing through her rippling face and when i passed through the other side i saw the tight maw around me as her tongue fondled my chin and ears causing me to giggle. "Hehehe that tickles" i said as my head ballooned her cheeks out and her rippling face was now at my shoulders while i was peering down her cute throat which surprisingly didn't make a bulge outside...seems half the girl's anatomy was not present in this dimension as i saw my arms were nearing her stomach while her throat squeezed in and then out which pulled me more in like a tow-liner. *Glug!* she took another swallow and my head was now pushed into uncoiling throat which tightened around my head like a headbrace as i felt my nipples being pushed around by her tongue which ill admit made me blush abit as i felt my feet were becoming light as her heartbeat was near me thumping rythmatically around me which soothed me as my fingertips began sliding into her gut as i felt her floating arms grip my thighs to hold my body better as her rippling mouth was closing in on my buttcheeks which i could feel her tasting my ass which caused me to blush more as they were sliding across the roof of her mouth. *Gulp! Ggrrrooannnn* she swallowed again as her skin began pushing outwards as my head and arms were now in her pretty belly as i felt her tongue repeatedly licking my legs as they rolled down her esophagus like 2 humongous noodles as her throat kept sliding them deeper with each swallow. I could feel that i was weighing her down alot because i felt the ground below my hands and the tile floor below her stomach floor, i hadn't intended for a problem with her weighing down as she smiled with her mouthless grin as her hands were on her cheeks swishing my toes from side to side which felt good as my toes brushed against her teeth and her tongue managed to slip between them and lick the dirt off. *Gulp!* she swallowed and my feet were yanked down her throat like a lasso had pulled them down and i curled up fully in her gut. "Oooh adam that was scru-UURPP-mptious, i hope we can do this more often" she said as she looked down at the giant skin sack that i was rolled up in and i felt her walls repeatedly squish in and out while i was covered in her saliva. I began to feel myself getting shook around as she played with her new belly in front of her. "Ok now back to work" she said as she faced her broken machine.