133 (Eevee catches Pikachu)

Caution, this vore story includes a humanoid pikachu and eevee, they are created from the devastation of an asteroid that spread strange power through the pokemon world and sometimes changed pokemon into more humanoid forms.

A wild eevee humanoid kneels down to a bush which had nice berries hanging off of it. before she could bury her jaws on the fruit a line of electricity shot from behind the bush and collided with the eevee girl's face. "Oww! Who did that?!" she exclaimed as she saw a humanoid pikachu boy come jumping from the bush with an expression of anger and greed. "Get lost I saw this bush first, scram or else!" the pikachu snapped to which the eevee girl responded "rude! i'll teach you! Quick Attack!" she exclaimed as she charged forwards initiating a battle but suddenly she tripped. the pikachu laughed as this was happening until he saw her gaping maw come flying towards him. the girl's mouth collided with the pikachu boy's fluffy head leaving the 2 in a situation they both never expected. his head now lodged in her throat thanks to her tripping. they were silent for a few seconds as his heart began beating faster as she realized the bulge in her throat was the wild pokemon's head and ears. she got so nervous from what just happened and didn't think as she began to instinctively gulp the mouse pokemon instead of trying to spit him out. He tasted amazing, his yellow fur sweet tasting thanks to all the berries he had hogged to himself. as she began to gulp her unconsciously the pikachu began to realize what was happening and began to grow worried.

The wild pikachu tried to call for help as he was just met with the reddish-pink cavern that was the eevee's bulging throat. "Eww ack! get me out! I'll share the berries please!" the electric type pokemon cried before using thunderbolt. however the grip from her throat made him flinch which canceled the attack. feeling the hot breath and saliva making the pikachu feel nasty as it dumped all around his fur. he felt his berries he were holding fall to the ground from the struggle leaving him to be a victim of her throat. the pikachu flailed his arms all around in an attempt to struggle away from the disgusting eevee mouth but it wasn't very effective and was pulled slightly deeper along towards a bubbling room. she couldn't stop eating the pikachu as she took another swallow and its yellow feet began to lift off the ground. the eevee girl wasn't thinking through the fact she had become a predator yet and was merely focused on wanting to gulp the boy down and feel how full he would make her. she did feel kinda bad from his squirming and screaming which was a clear sign she could still stop but she couldn't stop her hungry system. but she had already gulped to about his stomach and was continuing at it. after a few more heavy gulps, all that was left outside of the eevee girl's body was part of pikachu's legs and tail and mainy anything below his knees. as the boy began entering his stomach, her tummy bulged out her skin being pressed against harshly as more of him entered into it with each swallow. as the pikachu slid into her stomach he began to cry out in fear seeing the pulsing hot walls smearing inwards. after a few heavier gulps the last bits of the mouse pokemon's tail disappeared from the forest and into the warm route that was the eevee girl's insides. through all the squirming as she gulped pikachu down she felt as if she would keep falling over, just barely catching himself. "HELP! PIKA!!!" the pikachu cried from the muffled stomach as the walls smeared against his scared frame. she then felt a deep rumbling rise from her gut to her throat.

"BUUUURRPPP!!!" she belched loudly with small sparks coming out of her gaping maw. the eevee girl glanced at her heavy belly and went shocked since she realized she had just performed a swallow attack. "Oh gosh i'm sorry, i tripped and you kinda slid into my stomach which i don't even know how it happened but...ooh it felt kinda nice actually" The eevee girl slightly apologized but then accepted that she was now a predator. "NO This can't be happening!" the pikachu boy cried as he began to struggle as the heated walls and rancid air began to take its tone on him. "Iron tail!" the boy cried before using the move and bashing the stomach with it. "UUUURPP!-Cut it out, maybe if you weren't mean you wouldn't be in there" she said as she leaned against a tree to stop herself from falling while her stomach kept rolling and gurgling. the boy's fur and skin began to slightly flake as the boiling stomach acids began to rise around him. "PLEASE LET ME GO! YOU CAN HAVE THE BUSH! THUNDERBOLT!" he cried as he used the move causing the inside of her belly to glow yellow but the stomach walls were too strong for the move to penetrate. "No, I knwo who i am now, I'm a predator and you are now food!" she said as she felt her stomach do gymnastics as the acids reached over his neck while she could see his imprints on the top of her belly desperately trying to breathe. "LEMMMEOOOUUU!!" the mouse pokemon cried as the acids began to submerge him until finally his head was no longer able to find breathable areas and now was submerged under her green fluids. It was agonizing like being burned by a houndoom and he could see his skin beginning to boil and slide off, his tail was already nothing but bones and his movements only made it worse. "UUURP!-I think he's submerged, maybe in a few more minutes he will stop moving like good food" she said kinda annoyed as it was starting to turn night time. "AAGGGGGGHHHHHH!" the boy let out a final muffled scream causing her stomach acids to flood into his screaming mouth and begin dissolving his insides. "Oh boy that's gonna haunt me for weeks" She said as she watched his face and hand prints slowly become ridged and light before eventually pulling away. the wild pikachu had been digested now all that remained was his skeleton which made ridges all over the spherical belly. "UUURP! finally he stopped moving, I feel so...I feel so ALIVE!" she said with a victorious grin before she began feeling herself change, a blue light enveloped her and began to slowly change her from just an eevee to something more predatorial. the blue light dissipated and she looked into the water puddle nearby. staring back at her was a beautiful umbreon staring back, she had evolved and had a nice snack to add to her experience points. "I EVOLVED!" she celebrated as her stomach returned to normal.