Story 201/No More Despair

Chihiro fujisaki Knew there was at least someone behind this whole incident. He just needed to find a way to get to the Mastermind. He hatched a plan as he knew monokuma had to go somewhere when vanishing. As chihiro thought about this he sees that Monokuma was walking out of a room after handing Makoto naegi a weird coin with his face on it. "Monokuma must be headed to his room again...but..how?" Fujisaki thought as he followed monokuma. eventually the floor tile beneath monokuma pulled downwards and then was about to pull back into place.

Chihiro gasped and tossed his digital notepad and it ended up lodging in the tile making it unable to close all the way. Chihiro got lucky with this so she pushed down on the tile and it pushed completely down revealing the ventilation shaft. "I found something...I wonder now where this would lead" Chihiro whispered as he got on his hands and knees and crawled through the vents. The vents were cold and rough but rather smooth so he could get more and more closer to whatever was at the end. eventually chihiro takes a few turns and finds a staircase? in the vents? This must be the way Monokuma goes. The boy takes a courageous gulp of air and climbs the stairs on all fours since they were too short to stand up fully on.

Fujisaki hit his head on something...yes! An exit! He pushed gently on the tile and it undid itself and slid to the side. He quietly pokes his head out and sees someone sitting in a chair facing monitors that showed every single location in the school. She was a very busty teen with strawberry blond hair and pigtails and was currently cackling when she watched makoto naegi on screen trip on a paper. "This...is the Mastermind! Junko enoshima...but she's dead!" Fujisaki thought as he looked at her from behind. He knew however that this woman must be the evil villainess behind their despair. Fujisaki knew this was his only chance.

Fujisaki had one other talent he never talked about. His flexibility. The boy was bullied mostly because of it so he hid as a woman so he could be successful in hiding prey under his dress. It was now that he had to bring back this talent. Chihiro suddenly swiveled the mastermind's chair around and Taking both of her legs, Chihiro's lower jaw unhinged as he rammed them into his mouth and swallowed sharply. Her boots tasted horrendous with their rubbery texture, but he knew that he had to keep going unless he'd risk her calling monokuma. The woman's long, shapely legs made little Chihiro's cheeks swell up but Chihiro felt fine. He could feel her boots enter his stomach and weighing it down making his torso bulge.

"What do you think you're doing pretty boy?!" She said somehow knowing of his secret.

Driving in her knees and upper thighs, Chihiro was midway up Junko's body when she began to get very horny because of the despair she would face. The back of her head still throbbed from the sensation of the chair spinning so fast. Her vision was coming back, but it was still a blur. Before she could process what was happening, she felt warmness spreading across her pelvis and long streams of slurps. She could see the half of someone's head gliding over her crotch.

"MMMMM!! SO this is D-despair!?"

Sensing that she would do that, Chihiro grabbed her arms before she could use them. Junko looked down at the growing orb of flesh the boy was resting on and began bucking wildly with madness in her eyes. The sudden thrashing did almost cause Fujisaki to lose control but only temporarily. Junko's arms disappeared behind Chihiro's drooling mouth.

"Ahhhhh....Plans foiled but my body being gorged by a Trappy...what a shame..." she switched into her depressed persona during this.

Fujisaki shook his head scarfing down her slim tummy. His esophageal walls restricted her movement further ensuring that she continue to go down her singular path. Next, he took hold of her massive tits. Junko moaned from him cupping a feel. It was a high-pitched Moan that echoed throughout the soundproof room. Junko's cheeks reddened in a state of horny despair. Chihiro, initially stunned, ignored the moaning and nibbled on the underside of her breasts.

"Yes! R-right there...Despair there!" Junko stammered. She bit her lower lip to prevent any other guttural moans from slipping out of her mouth. Chihiro's small tongue slipped underneath her shirt and ventured through every nook and cranny of her tits. Fujisaki could appreciate the salty flavor of his meal's skin. Junko overall was not too impressive as food, but the salt of her sweat did make her flesh more tantalizing.

Junko's body was responding lustfully from the tightness of Chihiro's throat even if she would try to deny it. Her privates become moist due to the boy's playful licking. She tried to wrap her legs together to keep from achieving sweet release, but she was feeling good all over. Fujisaki's tongue flicked against her nipples making her feelings of arousal bubble over as she came for the first and only time in her Despair induced life. He circled her nipples with his tongue leaving them lathered in his saliva. Finally, he squished both her breasts together and jammed them into his glistening maw.

Junko descended from her euphoric high when Gregory advanced to her neck. She shook herself out of her fit and got into her nerd form at the boy before her. The most she could muster were slight movements that at most made minor ripples underneath his skin. Her blue eyes looked deep into Chihiro's yellow angry ones with her seeing nothing within them besides a look of determination to do her in.

"So this is how it ends huh? In the mouth of a boy who never found his way because bullies pushed him into supressing himself and his gender. All this planning to get laid to waste as nothing but protein in the belly of a child" Junko said as she somehow got glasses and a single pigtail in a nerdy voice.

Fujisaki stopped for a moment to listen. His dripped down from his mouth to her neck. Unfortunately for her, Junko was already in the process of being digested with her body softening to make it easier for her to fit inside of his hungry stomach. He was sure as hell not going to make a deal with her not after she had relentlessly tried breaking him down.

Chihiro obviously could not speak due to having his mouth full of Mastermind. After pondering it over in his mind, Fujisaki swallowed hard again drawing Junko deeper into his maw.

"Yes! It's your reward young boy!-" she said with kawaii eyes but then Chihiro covered Junko's mouth with his lips and rolled them over her crown. She chuckled, but they were muffled by the skin of his neck. He slurped down her Strawberry pink hair like a string of noodles leaving her crown to fall on the floor.

"N...rrfspair!!!!!!"

Chihiro swallowed for the final time feeling the large bulge travel down his throat and splashing into his mammoth belly. Junko found herself in the tight space of Fujisaki's stomach. The walls rippled around her and ground against her body. With her limited movements, she tried to push on the walls which only resulting in them springing back.

"I-i-i did it! I-i caught the mastermind!" Fujisaki said as he lays on his knees while his large gut growls under his fingers which stroke the moving surface. "I-i gotta tell the others!" Fujisaki said as he stands up with some difficulty and began to hurry up out of the room with his belly starting to reduce the mastermind to nothing but slop.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Makoto said in shock as he looked at his closest friend in this hellhole shocked at what he told him. "Yes I ate the mastermind! I-i saved us all!" fujisaki said as his belly was still very active but junko was now naked from all the acids piling on her clothes and leaving them on the floor. The woman just gave a single kick and Chihiro belched out 2 monokuma looking head pins.

"I'm so glad, you saved us, We should go tell the others" Makoto said as he turns and walks towards the gym while chihiro was running after him while junko just accepted her fate.