story 61 (pyra claims adam)

Adam was figuring out how to confess to pyra, she was always the fiery spirited girl of his dreams who he had sights on since he first met her. Eventually adam found her resting under a tree so he went over and sat besidw the red headed girl. "Hey pyra how's it going?" He asked as she yawned and looked at him. "Morning!  I guess its just you and me today right?" She said with a smile on her precious face. Adam saw they were alone so he then confessed. Her face went from peach tan colored to a bright pink as she didnt expect him to choose her instead of mythra. Outside pyra was smiling but inside she was screaming "Oh my god! He loves me!" And she couldn't react until her stomach silently gurgled. She said yes and adam hugged her with a smile on his face. "My adam" she said embracing her new love. "Now if i can pull this off right he will be mine forever" she thought as she had a plan to get her love in her stomach forever. "Hey adam have you had your first kiss yet?" She asked as he blushed and shook his head no because he had never had a girlfriend. "Well today's your lucky day, just close your eyes" she said as she licked ths inside of her mouth from the hunger and thought of her being very close to him. "O-ok" adam said as he closed his eyes, pyra decided she would do that first so she gave him a soft kiss on the lips which soon turned into a swallow as her mouth encased his head which bulged her cheeks out as his blonde hair brushed against her throat walls. "This is a long kiss" he said muffled by her throat walls as she gently held his arms to his sides while gliding down his chest and shoulders which widened her lips. Adam snuck a peak and saw the throat all around him but instead of panicking he blushed mad because he thought he was the only one who ate people. She reached his bellybutton and lifted up his shirt with her tongue and began tickling his tummy which caused him to laugh and giggle as his head pushed into her stomach which became a basketball sized sphere. "Yes he'll totally be mine!" She thought as she grabbed his legs and lifted them up so she could better eat him. *Glp!* she glided across his legs and soon had his toes in her mouth while her stomach was now beginning to get heavy. "Almost have him" she mumbled as she tilted her head back and felt his feet go down her throat. "Ooaaah, yess your all mine" she said with pleasure as he was fully deposited into her belly and he blushed from the heartbeat around him. *BWWOOORPP!* pyra belched and then fanned her mouth with her hand as adam's presence in her stomach made her very heavy. "I'm glad to be with you pyra" adam said as he curled up and rested his head on the squishy wall behind him getting his blonde hair wet. Pyra stood up which caused her belly to toss her love up and his head made a dent on the top of her gut. She had so much she wanted to do with her new love so she held up her tummy and began to walk to the nearest base of hers.