Story 189/Xenith vs Fem Ridley

Xenith hadn't expected to run into such a devilish space pirate woman, He had just wanted to study the life on Zebes and then this purple dragon girl just appeared and attacked him. She must have been after his rare swords and power.

"Youuuuu! You got some power there, And I want to get my claws on it!" she pinned a long sharp finger against his sternum indicating to him what she wanted. "Hmph! if you want it then your gonna have to deal with it" Xenith said before getting a puffy face and he lifted his foot and kicked the pirate space dragon girl in the ribs. She was tossed backwards but caught herself by flying.

"Oho we got a fighter, Just like that orange suited brat's parents" They said before they charged up a Plasma Breath with her mouth opening wide and a lit flame getting larger and larger on her tongue.

"Hmph!" Xenith's puffy face got bigger as he focused his energy and created a Wall of Psionics around himself just before the breath was fired. It happened in a flash of reflected fire which Xenith didn't register but what happened was that 9 plasma spheres came bouncing out of Ridley's mouth and plinked off the purple psychic barrier and were catapulted back at her at blinding speed.

(KABOOOMMMMMMM!)

Xenith opened his eyes to see that Ridley was on her back in pain as the Plasma had really messed her up and her outfit had really gotten burned up like a wood in a flame.

"I did it! now to finish the meanie dragon lady" The boy said as He waddles up to her and Taking both of her legs, Xenith's lower jaw unhinged as he rammed them into his mouth and swallowed sharply. Her charred purple boots tasted odd with their Mineral texture, but he knew that he had to keep going unless he'd risk her squirming and rising back up. The woman's long, scarred legs made little Xenith's cheeks swell up but Xenith felt fine. He could feel her boots enter his stomach and weighing it down making his torso bulge.

Driving in her knees and upper thighs, Xenith was midway up Ridley's body when she began to stir awake. The entirety of her body was still recognizing the blows of the plasma balls slamming into it. Her vision was coming back, but it was still a blur. Before she could process what was happening, she felt warmness spreading across her pelvis and long streams of slurps. She could see the half of someone's head gliding over her crotch.

"What the!? Hold on What is this?!"

Sensing that she would do that, Xenith Concentrated and then used Telekinesis to pin her arms together. ridley looked down at the growing orb of flesh the young boy was resting on and began bucking wildly. The sudden thrashing did almost cause Xenith to lose control but only temporarily. Ridley's arms disappeared behind Xenith's drooling green mouth.

"You better stop this this instant you brat or else You'll regret this!"

Xenith shook his head scarfing down her slim scarred purple scaly tummy. His esophageal walls restricted her movement further ensuring that she continue to go down her singular path. Next, he took ahold of her massive tits she likely got from devouring Samus' parents. Ridley Screeched from him cupping a feel. It was a high-pitched screech that echoed throughout the empty planet. Ridley's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Xenith, initially stunned, ignored the moaning and nibbled on the underside of her breasts.

"No...no not there! Stupid! I'm supposed to be the strong killer!" Ridley stammered. She bit her lower lip to prevent any other guttural moans from slipping out of her mouth. Xenith's small tongue lined with suction cups slipped underneath her purple vest and ventured through every nook and cranny of her scaly assets. Xenith could appreciate the chickeny flavor of his meal's skin. Ridley overall really impressive as food, and the chicken flavor of her scales did make her flesh more tantalizing.

Ridley's body was responding lustfully from the tightness of Xenith's throat even if she would try to deny it. Her privates become moist due to the boy's playful licking. She tried to wrap her legs together to keep from achieving sweet release, but she was feeling good all over. Xenith's tongue flicked against her nipples making her feelings of arousal bubble over as she came for the first and only time in her miserable life. He circled her nipples with his tongue leaving them lathered in his saliva. Finally, he squished both her breasts together and jammed them into his glistening maw while he was thinking of how much protein she would give him.

Ridley descended from her euphoric high when Xenith advanced to her neck. She shook herself out of her fit and scowled at the boy before her. The most she could muster were slight movements that at most made minor ripples underneath his skin. Her yellow eyes looked deep into Xenith's Kaleidoscopic ones with her seeing nothing within them besides a look of determination to do her in. Ridley was never one to bargain with people, but if she did not do anything soon, she was as good as dead. This would mean no coming back, no becoming a robot...just mushy food.

"Wait! Wait, maybe we can come to an agreement! I'll let you keep your power"

Xenith stopped for a moment to listen. Drool dripped down from his mouth to her neck. Unfortunately for her, Ridley was already in the process of being digested with her body softening to make it easier for her to fit inside of his hungry stomach. He was sure as hell not going to make a deal with her not after she had relentlessly tried hunting him down for his power.

"I-I can just let you go free instead of calling the rest of the pirates. We can pretend that all this didn't happen and we could continue with our lives. Do you think that's fair?"

Xenith obviously could not speak due to having his mouth full of the busty pirate. After pondering it over in his mind, Xenith swallowed hard again drawing Ridley deeper into his maw.

"No! No, wait, please!-Stop-"

Xenith covered Ridley's mouth with his lips and rolled them over her purple hair and horns. She screamed, but they were muffled by the skin of his neck. He slurped down her purple hair like a string of noodles leaving her space pirate hat to fall on the floor.

"N...rrfOOOOOOO!!!!"

Xenith swallowed for the final time feeling the large bulge travel down his throat and splashing into his mammoth belly. Ridley found herself in the tight space of Xenith's stomach. The walls rippled around her and ground against her body. With her limited movements, she tried to push on the opening with all her might, but it was worthless.

Xenith Let out a rumbling belch and the air around his mouth literally bubbled from all the built up gas. "I did it! The meanie dragon is my meal" Xenith said as he pumps his fists slightly while ridley was fighting for his life inside the literal acid bowl. "ooh but she's squirming really hard...I need to find a place to work her off" The boy said as he focuses his mind and then lifts his heavy belly with his mind and begins to walk around with his notepad. "Let's see...metroids in check...Lil birdies feasting nice...I think this planet is well stable" Xenith said as he layed his pen on his tummy but ridley's desperate squirms made it go flying like a missile.

Xenith sensed she would take awhile to digest because of her draconic anatomy so he found a smooth surface and lays on his back rubbing his wildly squirming belly. "Nrffmmmph! It bRnnnnnnnnns!!" The acids were grinding into the dragon pirate's skin and tearing it off with relative ease as Xenith holds his belly.

Xenith lays down while his hands rub every inch of his tummy while demise was ready to meet ridley at the doorstep. "I-I don't wana...mmrf..." Ridley cried as she felt her body get so soft she was like hot butter. eventually her squirms ceased and the dragon just was now pudge ready to be absorbed into his body