story 64 (adam x clair)

"Come on adam please let me eat you! I'm just so hungry and you look so delicious right now" the dragon gym leader begged adam as he was standing on her hand. Adam sighed and then replied "fine but i won't make it easy for you, if you can manage to gulp me down and keep me down I'll be your meal". Clair nodded with hunger in her eyes as he dropped the boy who beat her gym with ease into her mouth. *clomp!* she immediately closed her mouth and began to taste adam as her tongue pushed her against the roof of her mouth which made saliva pool up and then back down her throat. "Ok now he's in my mouth, i just have to manage to swallow him" clair mumbled as adam gripped her tongue hard as to prevent slipping. Clair pressed her tongue to the back of her throat which caught his shoes and she began pulling him back while licking her hungry lips. *slllldddd* she then released her tongue from pressing against the back of her throat which caused Adam's legs to fall near her throat and she could tell that she was getting somewhere as she felt his feet about to get taken by her throat. "Come on go down" clair muttered as she took another swallow and felt her throat begin to move slightly as adam kicked it which caused her to slightly turn blue. Then clair opened her mouth and then took a deep gulp and her tongue pressed hard against adam which squeezed him into her throat and he began wiggling due to not expecting that. *Glp!* clair wasted no time and immediately swallowed her meal which then she felt lump down her neck and disappear behind her neck collar which she put her hand over as she Took a satisfied gasp. "I did it! I got my meal!" She celebrated as adam squeezed into her squishy belly which churned and gurgled as his legs rested in the bubbly acids before him. "Well i guess you recieve your meal clair, now you get to choose how long im inside your stomach" adam congratulated her as he felt the wrinkled walls spread apart below his buttcheeks as she celebrated with a firm pat to the gut which tightened the walls slightly. "Well now that you're my belly buddy i guess i can play with you" she said with a wide smile as adam then rolled over and layed down on her stomach floor feeling it slosh him around. "Well now time for belly play!" Clair said as she placed her hand on her gut and then shook it back and forth which rocked adam left and right like a ship at high seas which felt so nice to him as he felt the warm embrace. Clair then began to go through her usual routine which was feeding her pokemon and defeating underleveled trainers at her gym, all the while adam layed down against her slimy walls while hearts were in his eyes.