story 70 (juniper and Sonia study adam)

Adam was pulled into a room with the professors of unova and galar and they seemed like they needed aid. "Adam we need your assistance, we are trying to study more about the human body system but we can't do it normally because not everyone has your capability" professor juniper started. "Oh uh cool so what do you 2 need me to do?" Adam asked and sonia replied "we need you to eat us, since you are the only person we have met so far with that capability". Adam blushed slightly because his crush sonia would be in his stomach if he agreed. "Ok ill do it, what needs to be done?" Adam asked for directions and juniper replied "we're first gonna strip ourselves and then we will spend about a week in your stomach, what you need to do is carry on your daily life and eat food and drink fluids so we can study it". Adam nodded, took a deep breath, and licked his lips. "Ok im ready" he said as juniper began to slide her labcoat to the floor which was followed by her sliding her skirt down to her feet and stepping out of it, it ended with her lifting her shirt over her head and laying it down on a pile on the ground. She then bent down and took off her shoes placing them on her chair, all she had left on where panties and a bra. Sonia would wait though so she could study how adam swallowed. Juniper walked up to adam and sat on the chair in front of him to lift her toes up to his face, he gladly gripped her ankles and began pushing her feet into his mouth licking and savoring them a bunch before sliding to her legs which were silky and sweet while her feet made a circular bulge in his throat as he ate. *sslluurrp* adam got to her thighs rather quickly and felt her booty bulging out his cheeks while sonia was taking notes and blushing as professor juniper was relaxing as her feet entered his stomach making contact with his silky warm walls. *Gulp!* adam took a firm grip of her sides and pulled the girl deeper into his throat feeling her butt under his chin and her bellybutton between his tongue which she didnt mind as long as she got inside. Adam kept dragging his meal down his throat until he reached her breasts which he began pressing down in order to eat her more which caused her to hitch a breath as he crawled his throat around them and swallowed to reach her chin which he began licking. *Gulp!* with another hulp he pushed her swirly brown hair into his mouth and stopped so she could do some quick studying. "Ok i can see that the structure of your mouth is made of the same stuff ekans and arbok's mouth is made of, your tongue hadn't changed but your throat is much tighter than the average human yet somehow able to swallow me whole" juniper commented as adam playfully licked her hair as sonia kept looking jealous that juniper was first but she was the eldest so she had to do the external studying first. After a few minutes of studying his mouth juniper said "ok adam swallow me, I'm ready" and then adam tilted his head back and swallowed, a round spherical bulge began to go down his throat which nearly crushed her windpipe as she neared his stomach. Soon the bulge disappeared from sight and adam gave a sigh of satisfaction as professor juniper was now his meal. "Ok professor how is it in there?" Sonia asked as she began taking first hand notes on his belly. Juniper splashed fully into his belly and saw that it was all human-like and the low walls caused her to force her head to be ducked down. She reached her hand out and began investigating his stomach for all its senses and this caused adam to giggle and laugh. "His stomach is similar to ours but feels more fluffy and squishy, its also quite loud" juniper said as sonia stood up and walked to adam smilint because it was her turn. "Well adam you know what to do now" she said with a happy smile and adam nodded before he stood up which made juniper bounce and he gripped her shoulders before engulfing her head, his cheeks imprinting with her facial features as she was forced to the back of his throat and downwards as he was quickly stripping his favorite meal. Sonia had secretly not worn panties and a bra today so she could let her senses go wild as he tasted her so naturally when he got to her breasts that dwarfed juniper's she just had to rub them around and so she did and this caused adam to blush and hasten his eating as he lifted his meal and began giving it heavy gulps. He reached her feet at last and used his tongue to take off her shoes as her head and boobs were in his stomach now and he began pushing her feet down his throat which caused his stomach to balloon as the 2 ladies churned inside him. "Ok great work adam, now you can do whatever you want" juniper said as she didn't notice that the acids had eaten her panties and bra. Adam smiled and waddled out of the room feeling his meals wiggle and bounce inside him. "Ok now we just have to watch how his stomach works during the week, its simple as that" juniper said as she relaxed but sonia had a never ending blush as each walk bounced her boobs. Adam first went to a returaunt and ordered a bunch of food before he dumped the whole thing in his mouth and swallowed, the city had seen him Come by before for a gym badge so they knew of his ability. "Yes here comes food" sonia said as a bunch of food came down around the tight space and began digesting quickly so they made sure to remember what happened as adam rubbed his humongous belly before leaving, he went to his home and watched pokemon battles on his tv while the professors studied hard in his belly.