Story 42 (Chisamochi hides her bro's phone/object vore)

I was playing on my older brother's phone because he had alot of games! I was playing mario kart when I heard his footsteps coming towards our room as he was saying "Chisamochi? Do you have my phone?" He asked as I began panicking because i didn't wanna give up the phone cuz mama said i couldn't have one until i was 12. "What am i gonna do? Wait, what if i?" I said before i held his phone like a poptart and began pushing it into my mouth like a CD, it was incredibly ridged against my cheeks as I closed my mouth around the device and my throat opened which caused the front to slip slightly in which gagged me as i felt a bulge in my neck, i decided there was no going back and i pressed my tongue against it as i felt my throat instinctively pull the phone into my esophagus, i felt a slight sharp pain as it's edges were poking my throat as it slid down while I pressed my hand on my deceivingly huge rack and felt the phone going down at a normal pace. "Phew, that was close" i muttered as my brother was about to turn the door handle and come inside as the phone slipped beneath my breasts and i could feel it squeezing my stomach ring out so my throat could push it in, it actually felt kinda good to be honest. *Uurp!* i burped and covered my mouth as the phone finally entered my stomach

and i felt its ridges poking my stomach walls, this would have been a funny feeling had i not even been trying to hide it from bubby

and i felt its ridges poking my stomach walls, this would have been a funny feeling had i not even been trying to hide it from bubby. "Chisamochi? Have you seen my phone? I cant seem to find it" my brother adam said as he opened the door and scratched his head and talked to me. "Uh i haven't seen it, you never let me use it anyways" I replied as i had pretended to have no intentions of having his phone. "Well ok, just tell me if you find it" he said as he gripped the door handle and shut the door while walking outside to maybe see if he left it somewhere and i sighed in relief. "Ok now how do i get it out?" I said to myself as i lifted my shirt and poked my stomach and felt the phone fall from the front to the back of my stomach from my finger touching it. *Hork!* i tried to belch up the phone but it didnt come back up like any other thing I've eaten, i came to the conclusion that i couldn't puke it up and that i had just lost my brother's phone and would have to wait for my stomach to pass it. I sighed in disappointment and worry because my brother would need the phone at least at some point but now due to me swallowing it i wouldn't get to give it back. "Sorry brother, but i guess this phone belongs to my body" i said as i heard my stomach gurgle as my green stomach acids began drenching the phone. *Growl* i decided that the best way to wait out the digestion process would be to just simply mix it up, i promised myself that i would buy him a new phone after i digested it. So i went into the kitchen and looked for something to help digest the phone and found only cheese sticks, i apparently chose the right choice because after i gulped 4 of them i heard my stomach gurgle louder indicating i was indeed digesting the phone. "I just need 2-4 hours and i can get rid of the evidence" i said to myself as I downed a cup of soda which surprisingly didn't cause the phone to spark but i did burp pretty loud from the soda gas bubbles. I then began to go on my daily life kinda forgetting that my brother still had no phone with him until i suddenly felt a ticklish sensation from inside my tummy. *BBBZZZZZRRRT!* it was Adam's phone! He had gotten a notification from something or someone and the phone was set to vibrate so i was then subjected to an intense amount of tickles from the buzz of the phone. "Ehehehehehe! Heheh" i tried to stop laughing from the phone constantly buzzing in my belly while my skin rattled and rang like there was a drill inside my tummy. I put my hands on my stomach and felt it buzzing away before i heard the sound of a sudden crack. I was relieved to no longer feel the ridges of the phone indicating i was half way through melting it so that the evidence of me eating his phone was gone. My chest also felt heavier which weirded me out since, well I've never gotten boob growth from a phone before as i felt my stomach gurgle and then the cracking came, i heard the sound of circuits and plastic begin breaking up into pieces so i pushed my stomach in and out and felt like a human maraca as my brothers phone was now in pieces. "Phew, that does it, im sorry brother" i thought as i went to the bathroom to deposite the remaining pieces of the device.