Kapter 1

Welcome!

So I used the same quirk from "Broken Past" cause I loved it sm. The Hero name will stay the same too as "Nova" cause I literally can't think of anything else lmao.

_____ means your name.

Also side note: the story will be a little bland but I will be going through it quickly cause we want babies 😤 sooo..

ENJOY!

***
"Stand down."

_____ stopped. She didn't move a muscle.

"Honestly did you think this would work? You belong to me. That's the end of it-"

"You have some nerve." Katsuki stepped up. He wiped the blood off his nose.

He stood infront of _____ grabbing her arm and pulling her behind him.

"She's belongs to no one."

His bright red eyes met those sharpe blue ones. Both sharing a glare before she spoke.

***
Present Day:

"Come on babe you can do better then that!" Soren said laughing dodging ______'s hits.

She glared. "FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT YOUR BABE!" She yelled out irritated grabbing his collar and knocking him to the ground.

Soren chocked up landing on his back.

She scoffed stepping over his body getting to her bag.

"T-that was cruel.." Soren stuttered out moving to get up.

_____ drank some of her water looking down at the man who stood back up and cleaning himself off to get ready for their next fight.

Soren, age 23. He's a bit of a jerk who finds his jokes funnier than anybody else. Gray hair and blue eyes. His quirk: Wolverine. He has the ability to transform into a mega wolf. People call him the werewolf boy since it annoys him.
Hero Name: Fang

______, age 20. She's the one who no one messes with. Not because she's scary or intimidating....actually it just might be the reason..but other then that her father is one of the toughest trainers and production owners. If you can imagine a Mafia leader then you know exactly who he is.

_____ was a special breed. Born with two quirks. Lightning and Paralysis.
Quirk: Static Shock
Hero Name: Nova

She was given her title by her father. He took care of everything for her.

Now that may seem kind, and even selfish of her but..it was always a nightmare she couldn't escape from.

***
"Oh wow! Welcome Dynamight! Mr.Quill did tell me we had a newcomer but I had no idea it would be you!" A boy age 20 said staring up at Katsuki with those big turquoise eyes.

"Right. You gonna show me around or just keep staring at me?" Katsuki asked as the boy laughed.

"My bad! Come right in!! So this is Quill's Agency! And my names is Takashi but I usually go by my hero name River! Mr.Quill informed me that you'd be working with my team from now on. We're great at what we do. So I'm sure you'll fit in." River said smiling at Katsuki as they walked further into the Agency.

River showed Katsuki all the rooms and then walked in to the training room.

"And this is our training room, I think Nova and Fang are in there right now..but I'm sure we can take a peak." River said opening the door wide and smiling.