Kapter 94

Katsuki got Kenji to give Kyoko a long talk about Kyori.

Kenji took little exaggerations and made them worse using Kyori's name to scare her to stop looking for him.

"Honestly Kyoko he's probably dead for all we know. He didn't care about you or the rest of us. And if he did it wouldn't even matter. There was nothing we could have done to make him happy." Kenji finished.

"How can you say that? He's our brother!"

"Was. Like dad said, No brother of mine hurts my family and gets away with it." Kenji said glaring

"But he didn't hurt us! We hurt him! It was a misunderstanding!"

"Ya?! Who says?! It's been 8 years! Get over it."

Kyoko glared at him as ______ walked into her room seeing the two.

"Kenji, your fathers asking for you downstairs once you finish here. Also take out the trash." _____ said

"I'm already done. And fine." Kenji said getting up. He looked at Kyoko who rolled her eyes as he left.

_____ looked at her.

"Mom..you can't also think Kyori's a lost cause.." she said

"..."

"I know you hate when I bring him up but it just can't be true! He came home for a reason!"

"To get money."

"But-"

"That was it..I tried to trick myself into believing he wanted to stay but he would have never done it." _____ explained

"..aren't you worried about him?"

"Worried?..I'm always worried. But me worrying won't bring him back.." she said.

_____ walked to Kyoko and lifted her face.

"..and neither will yours. Stop hurting yourself for him." She said kissing Kyoko's cheek before walking out.

Kyoko stared at the door before looking at Ace's mask.

"...maybe they're right"

***
"Hold on, how do you plan to even find their hideout?!" Kenji asked.

"Easy. We've recently found a quirk similar to an old heroes. Nighteye. All we need to do is get him to touch one of the villains and he can look through the villains memories and find out where they're staying!" Katsuki said smirking.

"That easy?"

"We can hope."

"But why not just attack their leader instead? She's just a girl and for all we know she doesn't have a quirk! She's basically weak." Kenji said

"..we can't say she's weak. We've seen nothing from her. She only orders people around." Katsuki says.

"Is this is Malice Villian group everyone's been talking about??" _____ asked looking at them as she walked to the table. Kyoko was right behind her.

"Ya...they've hacked into 2 minor agency's already outside our city. It only makes sense for them to hit us next." Katsuki said

"But that won't happen. We'll kill them all." Kenji says.

"Have you talked with Static? Deku?" ____ asked Katsuki.

"Deku went to America for business, and Static's already taking care of the few agency's hit. I've got some heroes working on this as we speak too. I changed up some schedules to match mine with night patrols. Kenji you might have to go out for a couple nights because of the switch." Katsuki said