Kapter 30

Their engagement went public and the media went crazy.

Since Katsuki was already climbing up the ranks being at Number 4 Pro Hero in Japan he was pretty famous.

Shoto was 6 and Izuku...well he was known as the greatest Hero that saved everyone from All For One's doom. He wasn't apart of Japan's rank anymore.

_____ was actually in the top ten of those ranks.

And the title of..

Number 8 Pro Hero Nova and Number 4 Pro Hero Dynamight were posted on every magazine as engaged.

Mitsuki had already started planning their wedding being too excited for it.

Mina was excited, her best friends would finally get married and possibly have a child so her little baby could have friends.

Of course the issue with the Villains known as 'Lords' we're still going around but that wasn't a problem they cared about at the moment.

_____ only wanted to focus on getting married it being her one excitement.

It's been a couple weeks since Katsuki proposed and right now she was just joining Hawks on a patrol.

***
"I'm invited right?" Hawks asked looking over at her smirking.

"To the wedding? Depends, can we take a break?" She asked.

He laughed. "Ya whatever, there's a cafe down nearby...but for real you're inviting me right?? wedding food's great! You guys better have every type of meal." Hawks says as they walk down towards the cafe.

"Righttt cause foods more important then me getting married."

"Mhm. You gonna have wings? Or that's not what people do at weddings??"

"Keigo really?"

"Hey wings are great! Easy snack!"

"I'm letting Katsuki's mom handle the food and venue. I honestly just want to get married I don't care where." She says smiling as they order then sit down at a table.

Hawks rolled his eyes at her love life.

They both just drank their coffee but before they could head out.

"______!?"

Hawks and ______ turn their heads looking for the owner of that annoying familiar voice.

"...oh, Hi Chino"

Chino stood there infront of her.

"I've been trying to contact you for literally years! What the hell happened!?" Chino asked grabbing her shoulders.

Hawks glared and used his feathers to push Chino away from her.

"Hey. Keep your distance." He warned him.

"Right sorry about that. I didn't know you were. Is everything fine?" _____ asked.

"Fine!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Why are you engaged to that Dynamight!? We were a thing!"

"No Chino we were never a thing." She said.

"Yes we are! We're supposed to get married! Forget him and marry me instead!" Chino yelled out which caused many people to record seeing Pro Hero Nova being yelled at and proposed too yet again.

"What!? Are you insane!? Chino that was all our dads fault. I never liked you-"

"I know that's not true! Quit playing around! What is Dynamight doing to you!? Did he force himself on you?! I'll stop him I will!" Chino yelled.