Kapter 84

She continued to rest her forehead on his arm just taking a nap.

She informed Mitsuki of what had happened keeping the 'Katsuki almost killed me' part out.

She wiped her eyes, she was still tearing up just being scared of him in that moment.

***
Something squeezed her hand causing her to look up seeing Katsuki finally begin to wake up.

She stood up hovering above him.

"K-katsuki?! Hey are you okay?!" She asks touching his cheek tears still in her eyes.

He opened his eyes only to find her face making him sigh in relief for a moment before trying to sit up groaning in pain.

"Hey..be careful you took a big hit." She says as he sat up slowly.

He looked around where he was then back at her confused.

"Wait..what the hell happened?...WHY IS YOUR FACE HURT?! Babe what happened!? What-" his eyes then saw the bandages around her neck.

He touched it causing her to flinch back. She put his hand down to not touch her as she shook her head.

"I'm okay don't worry about me..those villains you were fighting got caught..it took a lot of heroes but we won." She said smiling at him but tears streamed down her cheek.

Katsuki could tell something was bothering her big time. He raised his hand back to her face wiping her cheek.

"...I don't remember what happened..last thing I remember was Shoto and I attacking a Villain but it goes blank from there- please tell me you weren't there! You didn't come for us right? ______! Right?!"

She stayed silent as he had a worried feeling.

"Who hurt you." He wasn't even asking this time. Seeing her mood be something he's only seen when she was being yelled at by her father long ago.

Her body was trembling again but she only smiled shaking her head.

"L-let me go get the doctor to check on you." She said getting up and pulling away from his hands. She didn't even let him speak just walking out and shutting the door covering her mouth to try to be silent.

It wasn't his fault. Why is my body reacting like this..It hurts..I know that wasn't him but it hurts..

The doctor walked back into Katsuki's room but he was alone.

"Where's my wife?" Katsuki asked getting off the bed.

"Woah! Please Dynamight you must stay seated. My name is Dr.Simon. And She's right by the door outside.." Dr.Simon told him.

"What happened to her? Is she okay? She didn't break anything right?! Was she in the battle?!" Katsuki asked as the doctor just did simple check ups undoing the armbands on Katsuki.

"...yes she was. But I assure you she's just fine. Just a bit burnt around her neck and wrists. And some scraps here and there but other then that she's perfect. But I was asked to inform you of what had happened. She wanted to stay out for this." He explains.