Kapter 10

For the next few days _____ and Katsuki acted normal in public but when they both got to his apartment they'd be all over eachother.

He hated seeing her chat with the other boys but the thought of her being his..even tho they didn't confirm it...was everything to him.

Soren and River went on patrol on one side of the city while ____ and Katsuki took the other side.

"Oh hey, you remember when your friends asked to come to the training hall in my fathers company?? I Kinda went the extra mile and got them invitations to the showcase" _____ asked looking at him.

"You really didn't have to do that. Their just stupid idiots."

"It's fine" she said as they walked.

"Heroes!! Someone help!" A man yelled running from the corner of the street.

When he saw _____ he ran at her grabbing her shoulders and pointing to the end of the street.

"NOVA HELP YOU NEED TO STOP HIM MY KIDS ARE IN THE CAR!" The man yelled.

______ looked at him confused but just nods.

Katsuki went ahead as she followed with the man and what they saw horrified them.

There was a man in the air smashing cars to buildings and destroying the street as he walked.

______ glared starting up her quirk but Katsuki already ran at him.

She just started to zoom to every car to get everyone out.

She helped the kids out as they ran to their father.

She then looked over watching Katsuki beat the crap out of the Villian.

But he then got punched with momentum to the abdomen causing Katsuki to fly back into a building.

"K- DYNAMIGHT!" ____ yelled.

She then looked over at the Villain glaring blasting her lightening at him trying to trap him in a dome.

He tried dodging and moving ever spot she tried to contain him laughing getting away from her.

He ran at her about to hit her the same way but she was just getting ready to scratch him.

But right when she slashed her hand...

"I GOT YOU NOVA!" A lady ran in between them causing ______ to scratch her face deep with her nails.

Her eyes widen. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" ____ yelled but then got punched in the abdomen by the Villain who laughed.

"NOVA WHY DID YOU DO THAT HELP ME!" The lady yelled.

Katsuki got up groaning. He saw _____ get hit but she didn't seem like she was in any pain as if it didn't hurt her at all.

"WHY DID YOU RUN INFRONT OF ME!?" _____ screamed panicking at the Civilian.

Katsuki just ran at the Villain getting him away from the Civilian who was paralyzed on the ground bleeding from her cheek.

_____ was in total panic. It wasn't even about the Villain anymore.

"NOVA LET ME UP WHY CANT I MOVE!" The lady yelled.

Katsuki blasted the Villain knocking him out while the police show up.

He looked over at _____ seeing her staring at her hands in total panic.

He walked to her grabbing her hands.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I hurt her"