Kapter 57

When the day came for the twins birthday _______ dressed the twins in the cutest suits giving them little bow ties too.

She let them run around as Levi dodged the kids just trying not to drop the bowl of chips.

Katsuki smiled down at them as he put up the last extra decorations for the party.

He walked over to the trash to throw the plastic away before turning to ______.

"When are they coming again?"

"In an hour so or. Mitsuki and Masaru are coming right now tho." _____ told him as he nods walking to her and hugging her.

She set the plates down hugging him back with a smile.

"You bought the camera right??" She asked.

"Ya, it's in our room."

"Can you go get it? We should take a few pics now before everyone comes. And before the kids mess their outfits up." ______ said as Kenji and Kyori ran over to them seeing them hugging.

The two wiggling between their parents legs laughing as they look up.

_____ and Katsuki separate a bit to have a view of the twins between them.

They smiled looking at them then eachother.

Levi just staring shivering by the affection the family shared.

***
Katsuki got the camera out as Mitsuki and Masaru arrived everyone taking quick pictures with the twins before everyone else arrived.
***
Mina, Kiri and Emori came.

Izuku Uraraka with their kids, Denki and Jirou, Sero and Hinata, along with Hina, Takade and the others.

Ivor even came along with Soren, Poppy and River who all brought tons of gifts.

The kids played together running around as the adults just greet eachother in the living room

"They've really grown, it's like I haven't seen them in forever!" Mina said

"Seeing them makes me excited for a boy" Uraraka says as _____ smiled.

Uraraka was expecting their first baby boy in a few weeks. Her and Izuku currently had one baby girl who sat beside Kenji both sharing toys.

"Nice seeing you again, Kacchan."

Katsuki looked over at Izuku a grin on his face.

"Cant say the same about you, Deku."

The girls and guys all chat catching up.

The kids played and ran into walls. It was an overall festive day.

When the moment to sing 'happy birthday' came, the twins were confused, yet clapped their little hands along with everyone.

_____ loved seeing them so cheerful but once the song finished her and Katsuki helped the twins blow out their candles.

Their little boys were growing up and all they could do is enjoy it.

***
Levi helped to clean the mess once everyone left.

______ put the twins to bed while Katsuki washed the dishes.

"..you alright?" Katsuki asked Levi seeing him throw the trash away with a smiling face.

"Huh?..oh..Ya I'm good..I've never seen so many heroes in one place before..even Pro Hero Deku was here! That's fucking crazy! He talked to me did you see that!?" Levi said looking at Katsuki.

"Ya I saw you fangirling." Katsuki said laughing as Levi glared shoving past him.

"At least I know a good hero when I see one." He snapped causing Katsuki to freeze.