Kapter 56

The next day went on pretty fast.

Katsuki trained Levi with his interns and soon enough got them to patrol.

Kenji and Kyori were surprisingly good for _____ the entire day not making a fuss of anything.

Mitsuki came for a visit which got the boys  excited. She brought some sweets getting the boys really happy.

"I've heard there's a party coming up to celebrate you heroes. Katsuki got nominated didn't he?? You did too right!? Something about the case you two were working on about drugs right?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yaaa, but I don't know if I'll go." _____ said

"What why not?? Every heroes gonna be there."

"I haven't been out lately doing hero work..but i am surprised to get nominated for top Hero."

"You are in the top 10! It only makes sense! We'll be there too, You can also bring these two we'll watch them. The twins needs to know who their mommy and daddy are don't you think?" Mitsuki said smiling kissing Kenji's cheek.

______ smiled. "I suppose. I'll have to talk to Katsuki first. You know how he is when anything Hero and Awards gets mentioned."

"True...oh my I will never get over their eyes." Mitsuki said staring at Kenji and Kyori's two different colored eyes.

Kyori giggled up at her.

"Their birthday is in two days too...I've already invited tons of people I can't believe they're turning 1" _____ said as Kyori ran over to her.

_____ cuddles him in her arms.

"They're going to turn into such great boys. Hopefully better then their father." Mitsuki said making _____ laugh.

_____ kissed Kyori's cheek squishing his face. "I'll love them either way."

***
When the clock hit 7pm the door to the house opened.

Katsuki and Levi walked in both laughing as Levi seemed so excited talking about his power and how he was able to control it today.

"Hey I told you. A little practice comes in handy." Katsuki said smirking at him.

"Hell ya! Just wait till I get even better, I'll beat your ass next number 1!" Levi smirked as Katsuki laughed.

"Keep dreaming kid."

Katsuki looked around the living room not seeing a trace of _____ or the kids.

He and Levi make their way upstairs where they heard _____ in the bedroom and children's laughter.

Levi walked to his own room as Katsuki opened the door walking to the bathroom where Kenji and Kyori were having a bath with tons of bubbles.

Kenji babbled up at Katsuki seeing him making _____ turn around.

When Katsuki looked at her he saw her entire clothes wet but all she did was smile at him.

"Hey, how was work??" She asked.

He leaned down kissing her lips before taking off his eye mask then his top.

"Good, got the kid to control his quirk finally." He said as she nods.

She took Kenji out of the tub wrapping a towel around him to dry him up as he stood there naked reaching for Katsuki's grenade but immediately got pulled away by ______.

"Babe go undress in the room." She said as he looked down at her nodding as he washed his hands.

He closed the door a tiny bit before Kenji tried to go open it.