Kapter 19

She laid in his bed and exhausted from today's adventure.

Katsuki took off his shirt laying right next to her.

She cuddled into his body just burying her face in his chest.

"Next time..I want a proper date.." she mumbled.

"Gotta get rid of that dad of yours to do that." Katsuki reminded her.

"...I wish he excepted you I don't get his problem..I don't like Chino the way I like you."

"He just wants money and popularity. Now, quit talking about that" Katsuki said sitting up only to pin her down to the bed.

He smirked and grabbed her shirt lifting it.

"I thought we had plans." He said.

She smiled joining in to undress with him.

Katsuki stared at her body with delight.

He moved his hands to caress her tits.

He was straddled on her body just playing with her tits while she watched his expression laughing.

"You look like a child." She said.

He smirked leaning down and kissing her lips while teasing her tits.

"They're perfect as always."

She blushed at his comment just kissing him back.

Both making out while she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He moved one of his hands down her body between her legs and pushed them apart taking his dick against her lips and clit already.

She moaned into his mouth feeling him grind against her.

She tilts her head back for a moment enjoying the sensation before Katsuki's lips moved to her neck just leaving all the hickies he could before kissing every part of her tits.

He enjoyed hearing her soft moans fill his room. Continuing to move his hips gently against her.

"Katsuki put it in.." she moans softly.

He smirked sucking on her tits not listening to her.

Her hand grips his shoulders as she arched her back needing him inside.

"K-Katsuki..!"

He kept his lips around her tits never once pulling away just moving his dick to her entrance.

He waited feeling her body trembling under him before immediately shoving himself inside her.

Her nails dug into his skin having her back arched.

He moved his hand to her back keeping it arched loving the mouthful of breast he had.

He started to move his hips going faster inside of her letting out grunts of pleasure pulling away from her tits to sit up having the view of him pounding into her body as she moaned.

He smirked gripping her thighs lifting her up more getting more into her.

Sorry Chino...she's all mine.

_____ tilted her head back letting Katsuki take control of it all. It felt amazing and his strong grip on her body was enough to make her orgasm alone.

He moved to sit on the bed having her on top now.

She had her hands to his shoulder and just automatically started riding his dick not wanting the rhythm to stop.