Kapter 48

Once it got around 5pm Katsuki started to pack up.

After today's events with _____'s scare of Tora being Cosmo he was exhausted.

He left his agency just driving home but the heavy heart he was about to endure was no match for his anger.

***
"______!? BOYS?!" Katsuki ran around the house absolutely frightened.

She said she wouldn't leave the house...was she kidnapped!? Dammit!

Katsuki ran back grabbing his phone just calling Mina but Mina had no idea where she was.

He was about to call Zupa to file a missing persons report but he later saw a old text from his mother that he just opened.

Katsuki immediately ran to his car and drove straight to his parents house.

Why the hell would she go there!?...at least they're safe..

He got to the front knocking as Masaru smiled opening it.

"Oh Katsuki, did you see the cute pic I sent you?? The boys and I did some arts and crafts!" Mitsuki cheered holding Kyori as he giggled.

"Where's _____?" Katsuki asked.

They looked at him confused. "We don't know, she just dropped the kids off and left. Why? Is she okay?"

"What the hell do you mean she just dropped the kids off and left!? WHERE DID SHE GO!?" Katsuki asked as he called her phone again but it went straight to voicemail.

"We don't know is everything okay..?" Masaru asked worried now.

Katsuki just asked Zupa to track her phone down as Katsuki tried to think what she could've done.

Kenji babbled up at him.

Katsuki looked at Kenji then Kyori and it hit him.

He immediately ran out of the house and called Tora's phone as he sped right through the streets to get to the address he sent _____.

The phone rang. And rang.

Before...

"Hey what's up!"

"Tora is ______ there!? I swear to god if you do anything-"

"What? No she's not damn why's everyone up my ass today! Let me live."

"Tora-"

"Sorry I got to go nice talking to you."

***
Katsuki just hit the gas flying through the streets as a police officer started to follow him with sirens.

Yet that didn't stop Katsuki he got to the spa as the officer held out his gun to Katsuki who got out.

"Freeze don't move!" The officer yelled but immediately froze himself seeing Katsuki.

"D-Dynamight-"

"If I don't come out in 10 minutes call my agency and get a squad here." Katsuki said to him as the officer nods running back to his car as Katsuki slammed the spa's door open.

He walked inside looking at everyone in the waiting room then went to the desk.

He looked at the two women there one of them looking away as the other smiled at him.

"Welcome! How can we help??" She asked.

"Where the hell is Nova and Tora."

"Sorry I'm unfamiliar with those names.." the woman said confused.