Kapter 17

The next morning when Katsuki went in to work there was no sign of _____.

He saw Soren and River laughing as they fought.

"Hey! Is she not coming in today?" Katsuki asked them.

"We haven't heard from her..she's probably late." Soren said.

Katsuki glared knowing that wouldn't be the case. He just walked closer to them.

"Has she ever told you guys about her mother?" Katsuki asked.

Soren and River look at him confused.

"Uhhh doesn't she live in like America? She said she doesn't have one." River said to Katsuki.

So she lied to them too..

Katsuki just looked away.

Honestly what is even going on..

***
He expected her to return to work the next day but she never showed, nor was she answering her phone.

He talked with Quill but he just smiled telling him she'll be back in a week and since Quill thought the photo shoot was Katsuki's concern he let Katsuki know that he held it back for next month.

Katuski hated it.

He wanted to be there for her to help her..but what the fuck is supposed to help her with.

***
He complained to Kirishima about it all ranting how it's already been a full week and he's heard nothing from her.

Katsuki was getting pissed off. Her clothes were still at his apartment..seeing them made him even more mad.

He believed she really didn't trust him.

Kirishima tried to reason with Katsuki telling him there might have been a reason but Katsuki was too stubborn to listen.

***
After the week passed he gave up on caring.

If she didn't want to tell him then he didn't care to know.

He went into work but froze forgetting all of that when he saw _____ next to Soren and River.

Katsuki ran to her grabbing her arm forcing her to look at him.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?" Katsuki yelled worried.

She looked at him. She then looked at his hand pulling away from his grip.

Katsuki noticed her gaze...she looked so tired.

"_____..."

"Nova! Fang, Dynamight River I got a new report for you guys. There's another attack at the Wasen Company! It seems like the same guys from before they need you guys now!" A woman yelled running into the teams lounge room.

Soren smiled wide at the mission.

"Come on let's go!" He said running out as River followed.

_____ moved to follow but Katsuki grabbed her hand.

"_____ you have to tell me.."

She pulled away again and kept walking.

Katsuki glared. What the fuck!?

He just let it be ignoring her back as they get to the building that was being rampaged.

***
River made sure all the civilians were kept far from the area since they were curious to what was going on.

Soren went in sniffing to find out where the Villains were as _____ and Katsuki follow right behind him.

She had her nails activated.