Kapter 29

The wedding day arrived.

Mina and Kirishima were both ready and as the wedding started the bridesmaids and groomsmen including the maid of honor and best man all walked to the front everyone now waiting for the bride.

***
It was overall an amazing and wonderful wedding.

Mina looked beautiful and when throwing the bouquet of flowers which _____ ended up catching by accident.

Kirishima smirked looking at Katsuki who had a faint smile on his lips.

_____ met everyone from Katsuki's class and past realizing how amazing they were.

It was a fun and enjoyable night all leading up to getting drunk and passing out once they got home.

***
[ima zoom to get into the future cause I'm bored and want them babies]
***
Katsuki and the others were still on the mission of the 'Lords' and their drug.

It was honestly a difficult mission since there were so many of them spread all throughout Japan.

Hawks and _____ worked together locating a few hideouts but they always disappeared before getting caught.

***
It's been an entire year and they have yet to catch the Villains behind this drug.

Mina and Kirishima became a family and Mina was pregnant with a baby boy.

_____ and Katsuki were honored with the title of godparents when the baby was born.

They named the pink baby with black hair and red eyes with a black outline, Emori Kirishima.

He was a delight and cheerful baby.

Not only that but Uraraka and Izuku had a baby too.

They were starting their lives well..most of them were.

Katsuki and _____ have been too busy to even think about that.

Though Katsuki had considered it many times. He knew she was his and he didn't want anyone else..the only problem was asking her..

Not only that but..he has been hiding mails from her from a certain man who's been trying to contact her.

Chino for over a year has tried to call, and find _____. Wanting to know what happened for her to break up with him...even tho they were never together.

He has also sent rather harsh remarks towards her after seeing the nude photo shoots she's done with Katsuki.

She was aware of him trying to talk to her but has never really cared.

On another note, Ivor was taking the business to the sky. He's gotten many credits and allies to strengthen his products to sell.

Not only that but he added another 5% to _______'s profit just because he was that confident in his money making process.

She obviously didn't mind it, it was free money to her since he used her title and face.

On the other hand..Katsuki and ____ were already coming up on their 3rd year of knowing eachother.

And right now..all he wanted to focus on was making her his bride.

***
"KATSUKI FUCKING KILL IT!"

"WILL YOU STOP SCREAMING!"

"ITS CHASING ME BITCH!"

"STOP MOVING!"

"FUCK NO!"

"______!"

"KILL IT!"

Katsuki ran and stepped on the spider that was after _____.