Kapter 75

Katsuki spent the week being with his family.

He took care of the twins running them out of energy, took care of Kyoko when he could just having silent and gentle moments with her. Then soothing and loving times with ______.

Kyoko grew a bit bigger being well fed and having more things to say to people.

By now she was 6 months old as ____ tried to have her stand on her own.

The boys birthday was also coming up again they would soon turn 5.

At the moment Katsuki was at work again just doing the bare minimum dealing with paper work all over again which he hated.

***
"Mama Kyori keeps taking my toys!!"

"Boys please just share." _____ said as she turned off the stovetop.

She walked over to them as Kyoko crawled slowly over to her feet babbling.

Kyori dropped Kenji's toy and ran over to Kyoko who looked up at him with a smile.

Kyori bent down to try and pick her up as he held her in a awkward way.

______ just smiled watching as he happily carried his sister to join them to play.

Kyoko grabbed The Ace action figure as Kyori smiled wide starting to tell her all about him and showing her all his moves.

Kyoko just sat there watching her brother speak and move around. She understood none of it but still smiled.

Kenji watched as he tried to give Kyoko his action figure to play with instead.

He then gave her Dynamight's action figure.

"This one's papa! I'm gonna be like him!" Kenji said smirking.

Kyoko giggled seeing her father as a toy just grabbing it.

"Me too!" Kyori said smiling at him as he stood up.

"No! You can't! Only I can!" Kenji said

"No I can too! Just like Ace!" Kyori smiled.

"Boys.."

"You can't be a hero! You don't have his quirk!" Kenji glared at Kyori pushing him away.

"I'm gonna be like papa cause I have his quirk! You're quirkless" Kenji said laughing at him.

Kyori looked at him angry just pushing him back now.

"No I'm not! Shut up!"

Kyoko whined seeing them get into a fight but it ended fast when ______ zapped them both with her lightning to separate them.

"That's enough! Kenji apologize to your brother right now!" She glared walking over.

Kyoko whined reaching for her as she got picked up.

"No.."

"Kenji Bakugou." She glared.

Kenji glared at her then to Kyori who had a death stare on his brother.

Kenji's face turned from annoyed to fear in a matter of seconds.

"OW!" He yelled backing away.

"Mama-"

"I said apologize." She repeated.

"But mama it's hot!" Kenji whined again rubbing his arms.

"Stop making excuses. If you don't apologize in the next second you're grounded. Is that what you want? You can not speak to your brother like that. Never!" She lectured glaring at him at his behavior.