Kapter 11

It was still the same night.

_____ and Mina were chatting getting to know each other more while the guys played video games.

Mina was just excited to have another girl to relate to.

"So you're telling me..Deku and Katsuki were childhood friends?!" _____ asked as Mina nods laughing.

"he never told me that!" ____ said.

"Well it's true! And they had multiple fights together at one point I heard Bakugou even cried." Mina said.

"Shut up. Cry!? The man hardly shows emotion!" _____ said.

Mina laughed as Katsuki walked over to the kitchen seeing them giggling to themselves.

He glared. "What are you two talking about? Why aren't you coming out?" Katsuki asks standing behind _____.

She smirked turning around to face him.

Mina nods to her wanting to see his reaction.

"Hey have I ever told you how hot I think Deku is?" _____ asked him.

His face blew up. His eyes deepened and looked over at Mina who was laughing her ass off.

______ laughed.

"What. THE. FUCK." He yelled.

_____ smiled. "I'm kiddingggg but seriously how come you never told me he was your bestie??"

"BES- DONT FUCKING SAY THAT! HE ISNT MY FRIEND!" Katsuki yelled.

"But he's super nice! I'm sure he has tons of stories about you. I should call him don't you think? Reunite the two long lost friendsss" _____ teased.

He glared. "Ok I think it's time for you guys to leave. Get OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Katsuki yelled at Mina and the others.

"Awww fine it's already getting late." Kirishima said stretching.

"Mina..don't leave me here.." _____ whispered as Katsuki's hand tightened.

"Sorry girl no way I'm messing with him now! Good luck!" Mina laughed running to Kirishima.

"Next time let's go to my house! I got a new game to try out!" Sero said as he and Denki got up.

Katsuki kicked them all out and shut the door closed his death eyes turning to _____.

"Oh shit.."

She ran off to his bedroom closing the door.

"GET BACK HERE!" He yelled running over and opening the door.

He grabbed her pushing her to the bed.

"You. Will. Never. I mean never say anything like that again you hear me? That idiot deserves no attention especially not from you." Katsuki said looking down at her.

"It was kinda funny" she said.

He glared.

"Ok ok I got it..do you really hate him that much?? Mina said you bullied the poor guy."

Katsuki ignored her glaring as he laid in bed having his back to her.

She smiled and just climbed over his waist their position now a plus sign.

"Kats..don't be mad at mee I was just testing your limits."

"That sounds like a good reason to be mad at you." He said.

She smiled and moved to make him lay on his stomach while she sat on his ass.

"How about an apology massage? I promise I won't use my nails." She said laughing softly to herself.