Kapter 36

Katsuki picked her up bridal style as he walked into the love hotel he got them.

He already had everything planned out and prepared for them in their room, so everything was perfect.

He shut the door behind him and walked to the bed putting her down.

She looked around the room smiling seeing all the lovey dovey stuff.

She leaned down on the bed enjoying the soft comforters.

"it's so soft."

Katsuki took off his buttoned up shirt before crawling over to her.

"Look up" he said as she opens her eyes to see the ceiling seeing her own reflection.

"...oh my god"

He smirked kissing her cheek looking up with her.

"That'll be fun"

She sat up looking at him. "You really thought this through huh?"

"For us? Hell ya I did."

She laughed before stretching her arms.

"Then get on with it, strip me hubs"

Katsuki laughs sitting up with her kissing her lips again before both of them stood up to take off her dress.

Once she finally stepped out his face immediately turned red seeing what she had on under it for him.

"Holy shit..you had that on all day!?" He asked looking at the white lingerie around her body which happened to be even more sexy then the one he bought her.

"Mhm, I'd love to get out of it tho" she said as he traveled her body with his hands smirking with delight.

He then looked at her eyes before hugging her tightly.

"I can officially call you mine..forever. No other man will ever get the luxury I will" he said.

She squeezed him smiling enjoying their hug almost skin to skin.

"Let's get on with this luxury then, I want sex" she said pulling away and moving her hands to his pants.

He looked down watching her removed his belt which got him even more turned on.

He removes his pants and boxers before helping her take off her lingerie both getting eachother completely naked.

Katsuki moved her to the bed where she was already stroking his dick.

He just sat down letting her please him while he rubbed her back.

"You got condoms right?" She asked while teasing his tip.

"Y-ya..but..you sure you don't wanna just try for a kid? I'm ready if you are, having a kid with you would be a blessing" Katsuki said as she tightens her grip.

"...are we really talking about this now?"

"Right..sor-"

"Ok.."

"..huh? What?"

She looked at him blushing as she nods. "Let's do it. I want a baby."

Katsuki's face went red hearing her say that. "R-really!?"

She smiled "yes really, put a baby in me hubs" she says laughing softly before he smiled wide.

He pulled her close kissing her lips and face all over.

She laughed wrapping her arms around him.

He looked at her face and smiled before kissing her again moving his hand between her legs.