Kapter 28

When the weekend went by _____ noticed her fingertips still remaining blue, they did fade a bit but remained on her skin.

Katsuki already started on the case getting Pro Hero Deku to join him.

Yet, even with everything going on... all _____ cared about was Mina's wedding.

They already got the dresses and were pretty excited about it.

Mina was over at _____'s house both on the couch while Mina tells her all about the venue.

***
"Wow I can't believe you guys are actually getting married! Will I have to call you Mrs.Kirishima now??" ____ asked teasingly.

Mina laughed smirking. "If you want. I cant wait for it though. Only two days left!"

"Are you guys planning to have kids after it?? I want a little Mina" _____ said smiling

Mina smiled. "Hell ya! I want to be a mom so bad. And I know Ejirou will be an amazing dad...hey I know we don't talk much about you and Bakugou, since you guys have been together for only 9 months but..I think you two are endgame."

"Well I'd hope so.."

"So you'd say yes if he proposed to you??"

"..I mean ya. I love him. There's no reason for me to reject that." _____ said as Mina laughed.

"And kids? I want our kids to be the same age..or to grow up together." Mina said.

"..I do want kids too but I still thinks it wayyy too early for that. Plus Kats is super busy with his agency. I don't want to bother him with anymore work."

"Oh please the man would jump to the opportunity to have kids with you." Mina says leaning back into the couch.

"Not until we're married. And...I don't think that's happening anytime soon."

"Might be sooner then you think"

"Mina he's not gonna propose to someone he met 9 months ago. It hasn't even been a full year, I'm sure he'd wait like normal people and give it a few years."

"Bakugou's not normal."

"Mina."

"It's true."

_____ sighed.

"Well forget that, it's your wedding week!" _____ said smiling. "Now. Tell me where the honeymoon is."

***
"What the hell do you mean?!" Katsuki yelled glaring.

"Kacchan it's not so simple..I've dealt with some of the users of this drug. It didn't just amplify their powers, if their bodies aren't able to hold the amount of power given from the drug then they'll explode. It's exactly what All Might told me would happen to me with his quirk years ago if I didn't train my body. Luckily for Nova's sake she was able to handle that amount of power.."

"That doesn't explain why we can't just go and stop these guys!" Katsuki said looking at him.

They were at Deku's Agency along with Iida and Shoto who were joining in with this mission.

"What happened to Pro Hero Nova? She's the first Hero to get injected with the drug isnt she?" Iida asked curious since he's also been on this case.

"Wait really? If that's the case..Shouldn't she be here with us to help?" Shoto asked looking at Katsuki knowing about their relationship.

"She asked to be removed from it. She's not going to help us." Katsuki said looking at them.

"You said her fingertips turned blue and she got lightening marks around her eyes right?" Deku asked looking over the file.