Kapter 14

For the next day Quill let Katsuki and _____ have a day off to rest and heal.

They didn't mind it at all being too exhausted to move after last nights events.

Katsuki was up already making breakfast for them all.

Tora still sleeping while _____ walked into the living room yawning.

She smiled seeing Katsuki hugging him tightly.

"You know I like having a free day with you but not when we have your brother around." Katsuki said looking at her.

"He'll leave by tonight.."

"Can't we just send him out today? I wanna be alone with you." katsuki said leaning into her body to kiss her cheek.

"..we can't just kick him out like that."

"What a pain."

"I SMELL FOOD!" Tora yelled running into the kitchen pushing the two apart and looking at the meal Katsuki made.

He took the pan and grabbed fork.

"You guys already ate right?" He asked eating from the pan.

"AYE GIVE THAT BACK ITS FOR EVERYONE!" Katsuki yelled attacking Tora who ate happily.

_____ sighed watching them fight.

It took a while before Katsuki made Tora sit in the corner facing the wall while giving the rest of the food to _____.

Tora whined. "No funnn Sis your boyfriend may be hot but he's so mean! Tell him to treat me better!" Tora whined out slumping to the wall.

_______ looked over at Katsuki while taking a bite.

Katsuki glared at Tora.

"QUIT CALLING ME HOT WILL YA?!" He yelled irritated.

"I mean he's not wrong." _____ commented causing him to blush.

Katsuki looked away. "Hearing a fucking guy say shit like that to me freaks me out."

"Don't tell me you get turned on by that? Oh my...are you gay too??" ____ asked teasing him more watching him erupt.

"WE CAN BE GAY BROTHERSSS!" Tora yelled jumping over to Katsuki who yelled blasting him away.

____ laughed smiling.

***
For the next few hours they hung out chatting before her phone rang.

It was Ivor who told her her father is waiting for her in the office.

"Now? But..it's my day off....well ya but I didn't think he'd need me- is he upset? Ok good...I'll be there in 10 minutes." _____ said before hanging up.

Katsuki and Tora look over at her confused as she got up walking to Katsuki's room.

They both followed as she undressed and put on her Hero costume.

"Where are you going?!"

"I thought you didn't have work today?"

She sighed. "Dad called he needs assistance. The showcase is tomorrow...I can't believe I forgot it..." she said putting her eye mask and gloves on.

Katsuki glared. "You're still healing don't go."

"I feel fine. Im not gonna do too much work, you guys will be fine here right?" _____ asked as Tora nods.

Katsuki stayed silent watching her put her boots on and walk to him to get out the door.

He blocked her way looking at her.